RedEye: Reinventing Engineering Drawing Management
Embed Size (px)
RedEye is the first fully cloud-based and purpose-built engineering drawing management platform for mining, oil & gas, power and water companies and their service providers globally. RedEye has been developed by industry professionals to overcome the problems most organizations face working with, sharing and managing engineering drawings. Our solution optimizes each step in the process of working with and sharing engineering drawings, leading to enormous cost, time and risk savings. It also reduces the risk of rework caused by working off old drawings, while making the collaboration between drafters, designers, users and approvers easy, fast, accurate and audible.
Transcript of RedEye: Reinventing Engineering Drawing Management
- REINVENTING ENGINEERING DRAWING MANAGEMENT R E D E Y E A P P S www.redeye.co
- RedEye Apps is the leading provider of cloud-based engineering drawing collaboration and management solutions for the mining, oil & gas, power and water companies and their service providers globally. Our solution optimizes each step in the process of working with and sharing engineering drawings, leading to enormous cost, time and risk savings. It also reduces the risk of rework caused by working off old drawings, while making the collaboration between drafters, designers, users and approvers easy, fast, accurate and auditable. Our goal is to provide a solution that helps our clients improve engineering productivity and safety while reducing business cost and risk. COMPANY OVERVIEW
- RedEye has been developed by industry professionals to overcome the problems most organizations face working with, sharing and managing engineering drawings. Quantified the problem and identified the opportunity to develop a purpose built engineering drawing management solution. Secured our first international client and opened our office in the USA (Houston). Built out RedEye services to clean up drawings secured our first oil & gas client. Started development of RedEye secured our first mining client. 2011 2013 2012 2014 OUR TIMELINE
- RedEye is the first fully cloud-based and purpose-built engineering drawing management platform for mining, oil & gas, power and water companies and their service providers. RedEye is an Engineering Drawing Collaboration and Management Solution (EDCMS) helping clients improve the way they upload, work with, share, find, print, mark-up, submit, redraft, approve, store and manage their engineering drawings across the entire lifecycle of each drawing and its associated asset. ENGINEERING DRAWING REINVENTING ABOUT REDEYE MANAGEMENT ORGANISE YOUR DRAWINGS We will get your drawings in one place, automatically extract metadata, remove duplicated and QA your drawings. MARKUP & APPROVE RedEye makes it easy to find, view, share, markup, review, approve and manage your drawings. SECURELY SHARE Get control of your IP, securely share internally and externally enabling outsourcing and international project delivery.
- WHY REDEYE? RedEye is Cloud-Based Sitting outside our clients environment reduces complexity, adoption time and costs while enabling easier collaboration. RedEye is funded from an operational budget not capital budget Our Software as a Service (SaaS) pricing model offers significant savings over traditional solutions. Collaborative Workflow Solution RedEyes workflow is designed for each step of the drawing lifecycle. Vendor Independent RedEye can work with any CAD format. Purpose-Built Solution Our solution encourages collaboration while enabling each party to have faster access and more control over their drawings. RedEye enables our clients to take advantage of cloud-computing to drive productivity and efficiency into their projects and operations.
- Is the average our clients save on total project costs by switching to RedEye. 6% Is the productivity gained from using RedEyes solution. 63.6% RedEye loads drawings 1000x faster than regular document management systems. 1000x RedEye will optimize the way everyone works with engineering drawings and has the potential to completely revolutionize the Global Mining and Engineering Industry forecast to be worth $2,758.5 billion in 2014. WHY REDEYE? Construction & Engineering Global Industry Guide, 2013
- 2011 2013 2012 PRODUCTIVITY DRIVERS Easy to use, to find, to configure, to share Fast upload, search, compare and approval Easy to use, to find, to configure, to share For each user, business and for the long-term
- WHY IS EVERYONE SWITCHING TO THE CLOUD? Speed to Productivity Time from procure to productivity Usability = less training and faster / broader adoption No expensive & disruptive upgrade projects New modules easy to add on Reduced IT costs No (limited) software / hardware to install, support, maintain and upgrade Collaboration Internal and External Accessibility Smarter commercial models Security, Control & Availability Huge Investment Security Practices & Infrastructure Everything logged, transparency, user & permission management Cost Effective High Availability Environment
- GETTING STARTED WITH REDEYE RedEye Apps is the leading provider of cloud-based engineering drawing collaboration and management solutions for the mining, oil & gas, power and water companies and their service providers globally. Client-Focused Our goal is to give you the best possible outcome, as quickly as possible. Safety & Trust Get on with your bigger projects knowing your data is safe and your team is working off the right drawings. Transparency With the way we present our quotes and manage our projects, we work hard to make sure every interaction is valuable for you. The scoping study will enable both parties to get on the same page with a clear understanding of your projects requirements, status and quantity of existing drawings and documents. SCOPING STUDY Get your drawings and engineering documents into RedEye. We will automatically extract metadata, remove duplicates and QA all your drawings. ESTABLISHMENT PROJECT RedEye is a cloud based solution delivered using a Software as a Service (SaaS) commercial model. This means you access RedEye via the web or from your iPhone or iPad using the RedEye Drawing Management App. LIVE WITH REDEYE
- RedEye has given our business the opportunity and support to take control of our drawings, reducing contractor costs and enabling retention of our intellectual property. The quality in the system has increased the safety of our workers by ensuring the latest drawing is always available. Danielle Dendle, Officer Document Control at BMA Peak Downs Mine ABOUT US CLIENTS SAY WHAT OUR
- The biggest impact that RedEye had for us is in productivity; saving time, the time that was wasted looking for drawings and plans. And also, from a process safety point of view, now we have control, with only one source of truth that we use instead of multiple ones. Shane Folie, Arrow Energy ABOUT US CLIENTS SAY WHAT OUR
- RedEye has a lot of potential for streamlining drawing management. The ability of being able to view and access CAD documents is excellent for the end user. The mark-up function was excellent. It shows what the technicians on the ground want when testing and could store an alternative version for testing with their overlay and a different worker testing another component another overlay. Michael Tomaszewski, Electrical Reliability Engineer at SunWater Limited ABOUT US CLIENTS SAY WHAT OUR
- CHANGE THE WAY YOU MANAGE YOUR RedEye Apps Australia Building 1, Suite 8 / 10 Station Ave. Darra, QLD 4076 - AU e: email@example.com p: 1300 236 673 RedEye Apps USA 1380/5151 San Felipe Houston, TX 77056 USA e: firstname.lastname@example.org p: 713 416-3895 ENGINEERING DRAWINGS