Reckon Syncdirect presentation at Reckon Group Conference
Embed Size (px)
This presentation was given by Grant Linton at Reckon Group Conference 2014 held at the Hilton in Sydney from 21-23 August. For more information visit www.reckon.com
Transcript of Reckon Syncdirect presentation at Reckon Group Conference
- 1. SYNCDIRECT Automated, anytime access to client data Title Goes Here Subtitle Goes Here
- 2. THE ISSUE How to streamline processes across a range of technologies?
- 3. THE RESPONSE
- 4. ONE LEDGER THE ACCOUNTANT DOES ALL PROCESSING IN THE SAME SYSTEM AS THE CLIENT
- 5. APS CONFERENCE 2013 One Ledger Realities One Ledger Pros: - More efficient - Reduced re-keying of data - Single source of truth - No alignment journals - Client collaboration and advisory opportunities - Anytime access to data
- 6. APS CONFERENCE 2013 One Ledger Realities One Ledger Cons: -Less efficient -Unable to get all clients on one system -Perception of value and fee pressure -Consistency and quality of reporting output -Separate process, skills and training required -Lack of integration to internal workflows (Tax, working papers, document management) -Commoditisation difficult to differentiate
- 7. ONE PROCESS THE ACCOUNTANT PROCESSES ALL CLIENTS USING THE SAME ACCOUNTS PRODUCTION SYSTEM
- 8. SOFTWARE DEMONSTRATION
- 9. DISCUSSION AND QUESTIONS?
- 10. Data Analysis Benchmark vs. Industry Average
- 11. Data Analysis Ledger KPIs
- 12. Data Analysis Client Fees vs. Performance