Rahul Garg- SEO Presentation, SEO PPT Online
Embed Size (px)
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results.
Transcript of Rahul Garg- SEO Presentation, SEO PPT Online
- Submitted by : Rahul Garg 1002814042 firstname.lastname@example.org Submitted to : Mrs. Surbhi Kansal
- . Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" ("organic" or "algorithmic") search results. The art and science of raising a web pages natural search engine rankings. SEO is broken into two distinct buckets: on page factors and off page factors. On page factors including such items as: a websites crawl-ability, internal linking set up, keyword selection and placement, meta tags, etc. Off page factors being building link popularity (inbound links) into your website. I believe link building to still be the single most important part of the SEO equation.
- Keyword Description Title Site Maps URL Structure ALT Tag Internal linking Header(H1,H2)Tag
- Directory Submission Bookmarking Submission Press Release Submission Article submission. Classified. Blog creation & Posting . Forums & comment posting
- Log File This is a file created by a web server or proxy server which contains all information about the activity on that server. PPC (Pay Per Click) (also called Cost per click) Search engines where advertisers pay present the results of that search every time someone clicks on your link. The major PPC search engines today are Google Adwords, Overture and Espotting. Crawler / Spider / Robot / Spider A program designed to crawl the web by following links between pages. Is the usual form used by the major search engines to find pages later part of their databases
- Meta Description This tag is important because it allows us to make a more profound than in the title, which we refer to the page content. Keywords The spider chooses the appropriate keywords for each page, then sends them back to its Search engine. Algorithm Algorithm is a formula that is used by the search engine to categorize sites
- College Management switch user academic activities facilities College detail Student login Center login culture physical awards Reading room library hostel
- Thank You