Quotes From Mae West
Click here to load reader
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Quotes From Mae West
- A hard man.... is good to find.
- When Im good Im very good, but when Im bad Im better.
- Its not the men in my life that counts - - its the life in my men.
- Anything worth doing is worth doing slowly.
- So many men.... So little time.
- She's the kind of girl who climbed the ladder of success wrong by wrong.
- Marriage is a fine institution, but Im not ready for an institution.
- Its better to be looked over, than overlooked.
- Give a man a free hand.... And hell run it all over you.
- All discarded lovers should be given a second chance, but with somebody else.
- A dame that knows the ropes isn't likely to get tied up.
- His mother should have thrown him away.... and kept the STORK.
- I like two kinds of men: domestic and imported.
- Dont marry a man to reform him...... thats what reform schools are for.
- Im the lady who works at Paramount all day.... and Fox all night.
- Any time you got nothing to do - and lots of time to do it - come on up.
- Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?
- Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
- I used to be Snow White.... but I drifted.
- Save a boyfriend for a rainy day, and another, in case it doesnt rain.
- A man has one hundred dollars and you leave him with two dollars, thats subtraction.
- Hes the kind of man a woman would have to marry to get rid of.
- I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond.
- I've been in more laps than a napkin.
- Ten men waiting for me at the door? Send one of them home, I'm tired.
- You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
- An orgasm a day keeps the doctor away.
- Good sex is like a good bridge game.... If you dont have a good partner, youd better have a good hand.