Quiz Vidyalay Quiz 2-Finals Round 2
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Quiz Vidyalay Quiz 2-Finals Round 2
Round 2Who am I??
Rules:• 15 points when cracked with the first clue alone.• 10 points when cracked with the second clue.• 5 points when done with the third.• No passes in this round.
1. His biography written by Robert Kanigel is titled "The man who knew infinity".
2. He was rigourously orthodox and he always credited his shrewdness to his family goddess Namagiri and he often said " An equation for me has no meaning, unless it represents a thought of God.”
3. He was born on 22nd december 1887 to K.Srinivasa Iyengar and Komal Ammal. His house in Kumbakonam is now a museum.
1. He ventured into the textile industry with the name Vimal textiles but now his business is diversified with core specialisation in every field like petroleum, IT, power, telecommunication, etc.
2. An Indian rags-to-riches business tycoon named Dhirajlal Hirachand ___________ .
3. The hindi film GURU is based on the story of such a businessman and in that film Abhishek Bachan's character GURUBHAI is similar to his original name _______ .
1. He is the only son of a wealthy businessman Muhammad's tenth wife.
2. He is on the American FBIs ten most wanted fugitives.
3. The Arabic name of his anti-social organization means "The Base" in English.
Osama bin Laden
1. The Golden Peacock Award for Corporate Governance that he received in the year 2008 was revoked after he confessed his fraudulent activity.
2. He is right now spending his days at Hyderabad's chancahalguda jail with his brother.
3. January 7,2009 was the doomsday for this erstwhile IT giant.
Byrraju Ramalinga Raju
1. He has authored a book titled Ignited Minds-Unleashing the power within India.
2. The Government of India has honoured him with the nation's highest civilian honours: the Padma Bhushan in 1981; Padma Vibhushan in 1990; and the Bharat Ratna in 1997
3. He is the first bachelor to occupy Rashtrapati Bhavan.
Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam
1. He is often known as Madiba, an honorary title given to him.
2. He has received more than one hundred awards over four decades, most notably the Nobel Peace Prize in 1993.In 1990 he received the Bharat Ratna Award from the government of India
Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela