Purple cow 2011 (admin)
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Purple cow 2011 (admin)
- You will only need to file for reimbursementif you seek treatment as a Private Patient and pay up front, versus seek treatment as an HMO Patient and not pay at all, because:
- 1) you want to be treated by a non-accredited doctor; and/or
- 2) you want to be treated in a non-accredited hospital/clinic.
- To get reimbursed, fill out the proper claim form, complete all the requirements, and submit all the documents.
- For pick-up of your claims documents in Manila, please callSheila(888-0001 ext. 846).
- Outside Manila, please send via LBC to:
- GRA(attention: Purple Cow ) 15/F Chatham House, Salcedo Village, Makati City
- The standard wait period for reimbursement of claims is fifteen ( 15 ) working days.
- Submit accomplishedOut-Patient Claim Form
- To be accomplished & signed by the Employee AND the attending physician
- To be submitted to HR
- ORIGINALof the following should be submitted:
- Official Receipt(s);
- Prescription for the diagnostic test(s);
- Medical Certificate in the absence of Out-Patient Claim Form but insured still has to accomplish the Out-Patient Claim Form
OutpatientClaim Checklist 3.
- Submit accomplishedHospitalization Claim Form
- Part 1 - by the insured
- Part 2 - by the authorized HR officer
- Part 3 - by the ATTENDING physician
- ORIGINALof the following should also be submitted:
- Official Receipt(s) bearing BIR Permit Number
- Hospital bills,
- Professional Fee(s)
- Medicines bought outside the hospital but were consumed during confinement
- Statement of Account (SOA)
- Itemized list of expense,Charge Slips
- Police Report, when necessary
InpatientClaim Checklist 4. 5.