Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Puppy Nursery
- This is Penny, a pit bull momma
- Penny and her 9 puppies were left at the Orange County Animal Shelter (OCAS)
- OCAS asked CCB to rescue this family
- CCB called, texted and E-mailed begging anyone in the CCB family to foster this sweet momma and her babies
- Thank goodness one of our foster homes opened their hearts and home to Penny and her Dalmatian litter.
- 3. Puppy Nursery
- If you are like us here at CCB, we have barely enough room in our home for ourselves and our own dogs, much less 10.
- Asking one of our wonderful homes to take in ten dogs is overwhelming.
- We have been lucky that we have such great fosters that have done this.
- In the past year we have had the TCAS, 7 Dwarfs, Siler City Bucket, Lee County and Disney litters.
- Another foster family looked at a shed in their backyard and thought it
- would be a great spot for a puppy nursery.
- They asked CCB if they would be interested. CCB loved the idea
- We hope when the next litter comes we wont have to worry about
- finding a home for a momma and her pups until they are weaned.
- While we took care of one problem we found ourselves with another
- 5. How do we turn this old shed with just four walls, floor and ceiling into a puppy nursery..??
- We need:
- Electrical wiring
- Nails, screws
- Other small things for a temporary home for momma and pups.
- 7. There is a nice big window to let in light so they arent completely in the dark!!! Pongo, Dalmatian litter
- 8. Can You Help Build Our Puppy Nursery?
- No donation is too big or too small.
- For donation items please email [email_address]
- If you would like to contribute monetarily you can donate in our cash jar or go to this link:
- Thank you!!