Profits before People
Embed Size (px)
Do you know a company that abandons loyal employees while reporting record profits? Based on this LinkedIn article: http://tinyurl.com/kxk5jau I help clients be clear, credible and compelling. Please follow me on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/influencer/36792 or visit http://www.kasanoff.com
Transcript of Profits before People
- Profits before People Profits before People
- My rm has record prots, but they are laying me off Source: h*p://econographics.wordpress.com
- They pour money into advertising, even though it doesnt work
- They brag about terminating the bottom 10% every year.
- They paint over problems instead of actually solving them.
- They havent changed their business model in 50 years.
- The executives think they totally rock; the customers think they totally suck.
- The company promotes the people who look good, but who seldom do good.
- And now they are throwing ME to the sharks!
- I wish they would drop the hypocrisy and just admit how they really do business.
- They dont love customers, or employees. They love money.
- They talk about relationships, but they act like bullies.
- They should band together with other like-minded companies and advertise what they really believe in Profits before People
- Dont worry, investors. In tough times, we abandon our employees. Dariush M/Shu*erstock Profits before People
- Suzanne Tucker/Shu*erstock We Dont Let Hungry Kids Get in the Way of Consistent Profits. Profits before People
- Profits before People Cluckva/Shu*erstock We Dont Waste Money on People Who Used to Be Valuable to Us.
- pzAxe/Shu*erstock Dont Invest in Sentimental Companies. (We Are Not Sentimental.) Profits before People
- Help these companies spread the word. Make your own art and post links in the comments below Profits before People
- All images from Shu*erstock.com