Presentation on The Art of Persuasion
Click here to load reader
Embed Size (px)
Presentation on The Art of Persuasion by Syed Zamin Ali Shah.
Transcript of Presentation on The Art of Persuasion
- Presented To: Mr. Faisal Dada. (Managerial Communication). Presented By Group Members: Muhammad Yaseen. (7444). M. Saifullah Khan. (8538). Syed Zamin Ali Shah. (8914). Zohair Ahmed. (8536).
- What is Persuasion? Definition: Persuasion is umbrella term of Influence. Persuasion can attempt to influence a person's beliefs, attitudes, intentions, motivations or behaviors. In Business Domain: In business, persuasion is a process aimed at changing a person's (or a group's) attitude or behavior toward some event, idea, object, or other person(s), by using written or spoken words to convey information, feelings, or reasoning, or a combination thereof.
- Powerful Ways To Persuade People To Do What You Want: The Powerful Law of Association. Positive Influence of Association. Selection of Associated Entity.
- Video Clip.
- Powerful Ways To Persuade People To Do What You Want: How to Persuade Anyone by Asking for More. Ironic Technique. How to Use Persuasion to Sell Anything. Choice of Persuasive words.
- Powerful Ways To Persuade People To Do What You Want: How to Persuade Your Audience Through Public Speaking. Gesture. Study. Connection.
- Conclusion: To be Persuasive we must be Believable. To be Believable we must be Credible. To be Credible we must be Truthful!
- Thank You So Much! Any Questions Please?