Presentation of Smarties, Marita Holst
Click here to load reader
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Presentation of Smarties, Marita Holst
- 1. Trans-national NordicSmart City Living Lab Pilot
- Increase the knowledge of Living lab key characteristics and their indicators
- Innovate on technical energy solutions that are tested in real life settings
- Create higher visibility and innovation capacity among Nordic Living Lab actors and their partners and stakeholders by cross-border collaboration, shared Living Lab knowledga and development of joint Living Lab resources.
- Bring together main Nordic Living lab actors as national team-leaders and their research partners in the area of Smart City Living Lab RDI processes together with their co-partners from industy and public authorities.
Strategy 4. Expected Results
- A Nordic citizen innovator userpole for Smart City evolution
- Indicator-framework for Living Lab operations showing proof of concept of theLiving Lab approach
- A best-practice transnational Smart City Living Lab Pilot based upon evidence based methods and approachres for Livng Lab activites.
- Nordic and European Living Labs communities
- Policy makers at local, regional, national and European levels who are developing strategies to explore user driven innovation for the benefit of social, environmental and economic development.
- Industiral actors within the field of smart city solutions
6. Partners Sweden Iceland Denmark Norway Lithuania 7. Financial Partners
- Vinnova (SWE)
- DCSR (DEN)
- RANNIS (ICE)
- LMT (LIT)
- RCN (NOR)