Precision Pool In-ground Pool Presentation
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Precision Pool In-ground Pool Presentation
- 1. Our Location
- Our store Location is at
- 83 Haverhill Rd, Amesbury Ma
2. PRECISION POOL CONSTRUCTION INC. 83 Haverhill Rd Amesbury Ma The Vinyl/Gunite Hybrid Pool Utilizing the best materials in the industry. www.precisionpool.net978-388-2585[email_address] CLICK MOUSE TO ADVANCE SLIDE Or use arrow keys 3. What is a Hybrid Pool? A hybrid pool utilizes the strongest, most durable materials in the industry and combines them to form the most resilient, care free in-ground pool anywhere. Galvanized steel wall panels are poured in a 2 x 2 concrete collar Shallow and deep end pads are poured in pure concrete then lined with 2# density foam for strength and comfort. A gunite mix is used for all slopes and angles, rather than traditional vermiculite like most vinyl liner pools. Gunite insures a carefree pool bottom resistant to ground water washouts or pockets caused by ground water, or the shifting of material beneath the pool which often occurs with vermiculite. We use high quality vinyl liners from Premier with many patterns to choose from. Also the vinyl is much softer on the feet as opposed to tradition gunite which can become rough and cut feet. 4. About Precision Pool Construction 126 Bridge Rd Salisbury Ma83 Haverhill Rd Amesbury Ma
- Building quality in-ground pools for over 30 years
- Convenient retail location for North Shore MA and southern NH customers
- Innovators ofHybrid Pool technology
- Offering environmentally friendly pool options for your backyard
- Complete backyard design and contracting services
- Full service department for pool openings/closings and maintenance
5. Choosinga Pool
- The best way to chose a pool design, is simply by looking at pictures.
- The possibilities are endless when it comes to the shape, style and function of in-ground pools. We encourage outside the box thinking and enjoy creating one of a kind pool projects.
- What goes around your pool is just as important as the pool itself, we work side by side with our customers to make sure you get the backyard of your dreams.
- We offer all the latest technology and materials to enhance the backyard experience, including pool and lighting automation, water features, fencing, decking and landscaping.
6. DESIGN IDEAS 7. 8. 9. Bench seat in deep end. Notice the landing for your feet. 10. Fence we installed around pool. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. ANATOMY OF THE POOL VINYL COVERED STEPSCuddle cove Cantilevered deckSkimmer lidCleaning head Same pool with Plastic stepslight 31. STEP OPTIONS Plastic steps Vinyl covered steps 32. Accents Almost as important as the pool itself, how you accent your pool and surrounding backyard can have a dramatic affect on even a simple pool. Today more and more people see the value of accenting their pools with features such as waterfalls, perimeter and color changing lights. Now that people seem to be traveling less with the economy, they are creating their very own resort right in their backyard. Many products have come out over the last few years to make pool ownership a breeze. Things like completely automated controls, automatic chlorine generators and in-floor cleaning systems take all the work out of owning a pool! 33. Lighted laminar jets 34. Illuminated sheer waterfalls 35. Lighted rain waterfall 36. POOL SIDE FUN 37. COMPLETE POOL AUTOMATION Complete control with the touch of a button 38. In floor cleaning system A virtually self cleaning pool 39. Complete Decking and Landscaping Rounds Off the Project 40. SPILL OVER SPAS 41. Safety Covers A must for anyin-ground pool 42. STANDARD WITH ALL POOLS 43. Sta-Rite System 3 Filter Dyna-glas pump 44. Ladder and handrail 45. All nets, brushes and poles 46. Start up pool chemicals 47. Pool Decking Options Precision Pool Construction 48. Pavers Approx cost $14 a square foot 49. Standard Concrete Approx cost$6.50 square foot 50. Stamped Concrete Approx Cost $10 square foot 51. Exposed Aggregate Approx cost $10.50 square foot 52. Aggregate samples 53. POOLS IN PROGRESS 54. 55. 56. 57. 58. 59. 60. 61. 62. 63. 64. 65. 66. 67. Finished! 68. 69. 70. 71. 72. Liner being installedcutting in floor jets for cleaning system. 73. 74. True L with full steel steps and radius bench 75. Tri-level pool. 1 2 Deep end 76. 77. 78. 28 Build your own slide! 79. 80. 81. 82. 83. A Hybrid PoolPre-Liner Solid Concrete Shallow end.Will Be Lined with foam Steel Steps will be foamed All Gunite Side slopes and hopper One of 3 Cuddle Coves, all will be foamed FOAM skimmer 84. POOL FENCING Precision Pool Construction 85. ALUMINIUM FENCING 86. VINYL FENCING WITH LATTICE TOP 87. Wood 88.
- CHECKLIST FOR BUILDING A POOL
- WHAT SIZE CAN YOU FIT?
- WHAT SHAPE DO WANT?
- HOW DEEP DO YOU WANT IT?
- WANT LINER DO YOU LIKE?
- DO YOU WANT IT HEATED?
- WHAT KIND OF STEPS DO YOU WANT?
- DO YOU WANT WATER FEATURES/SLIDES?
- WHAT TYPE OF DECKING DO YOU WANT AROUND THE POOL?
89. Pool Permit
- Precision Pool Construction will fill out all necessary information on the permits.
- A plot plan will be needed, provided by the home owner, in order to fill out permit application.
- The home owner is responsible for all fees associated with the permit.
- Precision Pool Construction will call in dig safe prior to every pool dig.
- Thank you for considering Precision Pool Construction, The Backyard Place, for your new In ground Swimming Pool