PowerLine - Atlantis-Land Package Contents â€¢ 1 Powerline 552P AV (1 PowerLine HD Ethernet...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of PowerLine - Atlantis-Land Package Contents â€¢ 1 Powerline 552P AV (1 PowerLine HD Ethernet...
PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapter Kit NetPower 552 AV Kit 2 Eth
t A dap
2 Ethernet Ad apte
Throughput up to 500 Mbps and 300mt on electrical wiring
Green technology reduce the power consumption
Any configuration or installation is required, just plug and enjoy
No power outlet goes to waste (due to the integrated electrical socket)
Package Contents • 1 Powerline 552P AV (1 PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapter) • 1 CAT-5 UTP Straight Ethernet Network cables (RJ45) • CD Rom with Utility • Quick Start Guide (English and Italian) and Warranty • 1 x Warranty Card and 1 x WEEE Card.
POWERLINE HD - Kit Code: A02-PLP552Kit
Throughput up to 500 Mbps on electrical wiring - NetPower 552 AV utilizes the existing electrical wiring in the house as a path to create a secured network of computers and Ethernet devices. With a maximum data rate of up to 500 Mbps, NetPower 552 AV can reliably handle high requirement applications like broadband Internet, high definition video strea- ming, and Voice over IP. IEEE 1901/HomePlug AV converts digital signals to a complex analog signal that traverses along the electrical wires. When receiving the analog signal, HomePlug AV converts the analog signal back to digital. No power outlet goes to waste (due to the integrated electrical socket) and the embedded mains filter ensures the best possible data transmission.
Supports Triple Play applications - QoS gives you full control over which types of outgoing data traffic should be given priority by the device, ensuring important data like gaming and VoIP packets move through the adapter at lightning speed, even under heavy load.
Strong Network Security - A IEEE 1901/HomePlug AV device can only communicate with other HomePlug AV devices that use the same Private Network Name. The Private Network Name can be changed manually using the IEEE 1901/HomePlug AV Utility softwa- re on a computer with a Windows operating system. When you use the software, you have to manually type the Private Network Name for the device. Another way to change the Private Network Name is to use the Simple Connect button SYNC (this feature automatically creates an encrypted Private Network Name). It can also be used to reset the Private Network Name or to add a device into an existing IEEE 1901/HomePlug AV network. To make the signal secured, a 128-bit AES encryption is applied.
PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapter Kit NetPower 552 AV Kit
POWERLINE HD Code: A02-PLP552
KIT Package Contents • 2 Powerline 552P AV (2 PowerLine HD Ethernet Adapter) • 2 CAT-5 UTP Straight Ethernet Network cables (RJ45) • CD Rom with Utility • Quick Start Guide (English and Italian) and Warranty • 1 x Warranty Card and 1 x WEEE Card.
• IEEE 1901 and HomePlug AV compliant • Throughput up to 500 Mbps on electrical wiring • Up to 300 meters among any power adapter in the LAN • Supports Triple Play applications (IPTV, VOIP, High Speed Internet access) • Quality of Service • One Touch Configurations: press the button to create and configure the LAN
(using AES 128 bit engine) • Green technology reduce the power consumption • No power outlet goes to waste (due to the integrated electrical socket) and
the embedded mains filter ensures the best possible data transmission
All rights registered. Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corpora- tion. Mac OS X is a trademark of Apple Inc. All trade names and marks are registered trade- marks of respective companies. Specifications are subjected to change without prior notice. No liability for technical errors and/or omissions. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and net- work overhead, lower actual data throughput rate.
Interface Pass Through LED SYNC/Reset Frequency Band IEEE 1901 and HomePlug AV PHY
IEEE 1901 and HomePlug AV MAC
IEEE 1901 and HomePlug AV Chipset (PLC): Intellon INT7420® Integrated Single-chip Powerline Network Transceiver Schuko 1 x Fast Ethernet (LAN) 3 (Power, PLC, ETH) Yes(PowerLine)/Yes 2Mhz to 68Mhz band (with Mask)
• Supports OFDM 4096/1024/256/64/16/8 QAM, QPSK, BPSK and ROBO Modulation Schemes • Windowed OFDM with noise mitigation based on patented line synchronization techniques improves data integrity in noisy conditions • Dynamic channel adaptation and channel estimation • Advanced Turbo Code Forward Error Correction
• Priority-based CSMA/CA channel access schemes maximize efficiency and throughput • Integrated Quality of Service (QoS) enhancements with programmable packet classification engines and multiple priority queuing • Supports IGMP managed multicast sessions
Platform Support Advanced Features Range Coverage Nodes Certifications
• PHY Rate: 500Mbps • TCP: Up to 90Mbps • UDP: Up to 95Mbps • Supports “Simple Connect” with Push Button Encryption (128-bit AES Encryption) • Rotating NEK (Network Encryption Key) and NMK • TDMA channel access with Contention–Free and Contention-Based (CSMA/CA) period • Channel Adaptation ensures that signal integrity is maintained even under harsh noise environment • Four Level prioritized random access method based on contention access and multi-segment • VLAN/ToS Packet Classifier • Supports IGMP managed multicast session • Line Voltage: 100 to 240Vac • Line Current: EU 16A • Noise Insertion Filter Loss: up to 35dB at 1Mhz-40Mhz OS Independent with TCP/IP protocol installed Simple Connect: Setup network password automatically Up to 300meters (PLC) • Up to 8 nodes at home CE (Europe)
Dimensions (mm) Weight Temperature Range
Power Supply Specifications
102mm x 64mm x 43mm (without Plug) 184g Operation: 0°C ~ 36°C Storage: -10°C ~ 60°C Operating: 30% ~ 75% (non Condensing) Storage: 20% ~ 85% (non Condensing) • 4W (full operation, just device) • 0,5W (idle) Support EuP Low Power Directive
• 100-240Vac, 60/50Hz • Protection: OCP, OVP, SCP • TCP/IP protocol must be installed on each PC • Web browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or later, Netscape Navigator 6.0 or later