Powerful interventions for agile coaching
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Powerful interventions for agile coaching
- 1. Powerful Interventions For coaching agile teams Alexey Krivitsky krivitsky.com
- 2. Kaizen The Japanese word kaizen simply means "change for better. given the common practice in Japan of labeling industrial or business improvement techniques with the word "kaizen", particularly the practices spearheaded by Toyota, the word "kaizen" in English is typically applied to measures for implementing continuous improvement, especially those with a "Japanese philosophy. Kaizen is based on all employees involvement and individual activities generally reach an improvement of less than 20%. h"ps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaizen
- 3. Kaizen Kicking small ass. Continuously.
- 4. Scrum is a tool for challenging the status quo. If scrum has become your new status quo, you had missed the point. Try again.
- 5. Kaikaku Kaikaku (Japanese for "radical change") is a business concept concerned with making fundamental and radical changes to a production system. Unlike Kaizen which is focused on incremental minor changes. Kaikaku means a radical change, during a limited time, of a production system. Kaikaku is most often initiated by management, since the change as such and the result will significantly impact business. Kaikaku is about introducing new knowledge, new strategies, new approaches, new production techniques or new equipment. h"ps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaikaku
- 6. KAIKAKU Kicking big ass. Occasionally.
- 7. Radical Improvements of Sprint Review @ XING h"ps://devblog.xing.com/agile/sprint-review-turned-into-a-beer-fest/
- 8. We need both!
- 10. Agile krivitsky.com/agile- " , . . , ." , AgilePM@Fitbit .. . . . "". , . AgileCoach@Rambler&Co.
- 12. Workshop time! My life is like a workshop. I work. My wife shops Source unknown.