Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Podcasting PPT
- 1. Why use podcasting? Podcasting for Learning VS
2. emerging technologies 3. iPhone iPhone.mov 4. Why use Podcasting
- Class Radio Show
- Presenting a Speech
- Making a Movie
- Community Podcast
- Classroom Showcase
- Show Learning
- Lesson Study
- Collaboration Projects
http:// www.youtube.com/watch?v = ExkMeQfuLGc 5. Other IDEAS FOR THE CLASSROOM
- Virtual field trips or recorded actual field trips
- "Where in the World"
- Study guides can be created and listened to the night before an exam
- Instead of the traditional speech unit, students can podcast with music and art, and still talk about the process
- Create your own "Book Talk Radio Show" using podcasts; weekly reviews on books and authors.
6. http://teachweb2.wikispaces.com/Podcasting 7.
- Lesson summaries can be helpful for absent students.
- Use a digital recording on field trips or vacations, add it as narration to photos using Windows Photo Story, and burn it into a DVD.
- Language teachers can record vocabulary to aid in pronunciation and for test preparation.
- Using one of the on-going Everyday Math projects, third grade students could produce a weather report of temperatures and/or sunrise and sunset times of those cities being monitored.
- Garage Band
9. 10. 11. 12. Links