Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Planet saturn
- 1. Researched by Jeremy and Jaylenn Team Earth Presents Planet Saturn
- Saturnisthe6 th planetfrom the Sun.
- Itis the second biggestplanet in our SolarSystem.
- The orbit is an shape of an oval.
- Saturns rings are made of ice.
- Saturn is made of liquid and gas.
- Saturn has no surface.
4. Unique Facts
- Saturn has 46 moons .
- Saturns rings are made of gas.
- Saturn is 6 feet across.
- Saturns biggeststorm was the big white spot.
- It was a big storm.
5. Previous Missions
- The firstprobes to Saturn were Flybys.
- The Flybys wentto fast and flew past Saturn.
- The last mission was with the Cassini probe.
- As scientists we discovered you cant live on Saturn because its made of gases of methane andethane.
7. Robot Exploration
- Super Saturn Scanner is a robot to scan Saturn.
- It will bring samples backto Earth.
- We as scientists will then be able to understand Saturn better.
- It has an orange eye so it can detect the bad things anda green eye so it can detect the good things.
- Its head can rotate 360 degrees.
- It also has an openingin the stomach so it can get samples withoutletting the samples fall back to Saturn.
- The hands include a rocket packets.
- There is a camera with a remote control for us to use as scientists.
8. Mrs. Stones classJeremy, Jaylenn, Enrique 9. Bibliography
- Wimmer, Teresa.Saturn . 2008.
- Zobel , Derick .ExploringSaturn . 2010.
- Vogt,Gregory . Saturn. 2000.