Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Pinterest test
- What is Pinterest?
- What is Pinterest?Pinterest is a virtual bullein board that allows users to shareimages/links they find intersting or inspiring. Once shared,these images become Pins that can be placed on thematicBoards that users can customize for any topic. Once somethingis pinned, it can then be Repinned by other Pinterest users.
- What is Pinterest? Lians Definition: Pinterest is the Online Visual Gateway to your personality (or in this case, the personality of 500 Staffing)
- What is Pinterest? Lians Definition: Pinterest is the Online Visual Gateway to your personality (or in this case, the personality of 500 Rule #1 Its a Visual Medium, so everything must be visually appealing.
- Why Use Pinterest?According to comScore, Pinterest reached 11.7 million uniquemonthly visitors in January, making it the fastes standalone sitein history to cross the 10 million mark.
- Why Use Pinterest?Pinterest has the potential to drive serious referral traffic.According to Shareaholic, based on data from their 200,000member publishers, Pinterest drives more referral traffic thanGoogle+, Linkedin, and YouTube combined. Rule #2 Pinterest is all about embodying culture. It is NOT about self-promotion
- Pinterest Demographics Female-Dominated and Varied in Age
- Pinterest LingoA Primer on Basic Pinterest Terminology