PBS Presentation - Final Presentation
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of PBS Presentation - Final Presentation
- 1. Meet Jane Social Media: Simple Starters for PBS Stations by Beth Kanter, Beths Blog
- 2. Shes worked in the field for a very long time
- 3. And her tools have changed over the years
- 4. Why?
- 5. She understands the real truths of raising money ..
- 6. Stories that tug at the heart strings
- 7. Donor loyalty
- 8. Show me the money!
- 9. Who, Not What
- 10. Jane, we need a social media strategy and plan by the end of the week!
- 11. I need to do some research
- 12. Future donors!
- 13. Flickr Facebook What are you working on?
- 14. Twitter!
- 15. Thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard it ..
- 16. I need an easy way to get a grip on this! Fast!
- 17. Stories that tug at the heart strings
- 18. Watercooler conversations (mediated by photos) 1) I share my pics -> -> with you ---> -->You share your pics -> ---> with him Source: Slideshare by Rashmi Sinha
- 19. Social Features
- 20. And it isnt just about doggy photos
- 21. Social Networking
- 22. Social Networks: First Generation 1) I am linked to -> -> to you --->You are linked to her -> -> to her Source: Slideshare by Rashmi Sinha
- 23. Now I know all these people!
- 24. Over 14,000 profile views in 3 weeks. 500 NEW signups to email list from MySpace
- 25. Social Networks, a good thing
- 26. No time?
- 27. No time?
- 28. Dip in or Stay Hyper Connected
- 29. How Used?
- 30. I love Twitter!
- 31. My Perspective Presence Content in many places RSS Powered network Sharing photos, bookmarks, videos, and more Conversations Fundraising