PBCASEO Mobile Billboard Program
Embed Size (px)
According to Forbes Magazine: 91 percent of adults keep their smartphones within arm’s reach. (Source: Morgan Stanley) Guilty as charged. Even more important to entrepreneurs: 9 out of 10 mobile searches lead to action. More than half lead to sales. (Source: SearchEngineLand) Stunning. Read the whole article here:http://www.forbes.com/sites/cherylsnappconner/2013/11/12/fifty-essential-mobile-marketing-facts/ This market is exploding! We have a unique, and powerful way to get your message to your target audience. Please look through the slides and if you have any question write email@example.com.
Transcript of PBCASEO Mobile Billboard Program
- Why Use Our Mobile Billboard (MMS) It will improve your business, profits, and morale. 91% of all people on earth have a mobile phone. The average person checks their smartphone 34 times a day. 4 out of 5 consumers use smartphones to shop. 70% of mobile searches lead to online action within an hour. Over 90% of SMS messages are read within 3 minutes. SMS messages have an open rate of 98%. 70% of all mobile searches result in action within 1 hour. 78% of retailers plan to invest in mobile this year.
- Data Acquisition and Storage We start with the location of the consumers being targeted. Location is based on Zip and Zip +4 in order to maximize the delivery to the clients market. Next, we extract only numbers assigned to mobile carriers. Third, we separate each number into the correct mobile carrier groups. This process is vital. Will be explained in upcoming slides. With the mobile carriers and numbers identified, and grouped we can move on to the next step in our process.
- Application of Demographics Being able to apply useful demographics to our target consumer lists is paramount to your success. Data filters available to our customers are the following : Age Range Income Range Credit Range Home Owner / Renter Number or Registered vehicles Length of vehicle registration As we grow, the desires of our customers will grow. We are striving daily to expand our demographic capabilities to deliver you the highest response rates possible.
- Customized Mobile Websites Building fully custom mobile sites allows us to put our customers message into the hands (literally)of their targeted consumer base. Hyperlinks to all social and online media avenues Click to connect functionality Email Phone SMS Texting Service coupon and offers integration Fully traceable analytics Google and Bit.Ly Optional Integrated Chat Messaging Responsive to any and all Mobile Devices
- Mobile Message Delivery We do not send peer to peer messages. Our messaging agreements are direct with the mobile carriers. Data is categorized and assigned to the correct carrier. Our system sends a bulk email direct to the carriers messaging service. The opt-in to receive messages is done on the carrier to consumer side. The carrier determines the opt-in of each message. Opt-In customers will receive their MMS message with 30 seconds of launch from our system. Consumers have 3 options to opt out of future messages. All messages are tailored for our clients and never shared. Opt-Out consumers are instantly removed from database. We are allowed up to 50k messages per day per customer.
- PROTECT YOURSELF SMS Texting Laws are very strict. Written consent (opt-in) is required to send peer to peer SMS text messages. As of October 16th 2013 subscribed members must be re verified, by other means other then SMS text. Written consent must be obtained. Consumers who opt-out must be instantly removed and never messaged again. Can not have a direct purchase link in the message. Do Not Call list applies to all messaging including SMS. http://www.kleinmoynihan.com/publication/new-tcpa-rules-effective-october-16-2013/ Example of Violation
- Our Method We are not a SMS text marketing company. We do not send peer to peer SMS messages ever. We bulk deliver mobile email messages by FTP Drop direct to the carriers via CSV File . (firstname.lastname@example.org) CSV files resemble a dealer inventory feed. Carrier determines the opt-in of each individual. Carriers deliver messages via MMS messaging which is free to the consumer opt-in is performed when the initial contract for service is purchased at the carrier location Consumer is given multiple opportunities to opt-out. We also provide the carriers with opt-out requests. Data accuracy must exceed 98% in order to stay in compliance. In short, we are a bulk messaging service in strict compliance with regulations that are set by not only the FCC but also in place with our agreements with all the major carriers. We have to provide the highest level of data integrity to the carrier so we tolerate zero mistakes .
- Summary Buyers shopping with smart phones are growing exponentially. Anyone with a pulse reads cell phone messages really fast. People using mobile phones to shop take action often and soon. Smart phone buyers are going to your place or your competition. You can be smarter than your competition and adapt first. You need a marketing partner who does mobile marketing right. Contact US now to start increasing sales ASAP. Why PBCASEO Committed To Your Success Highest Compliance Standards No Long Term Contracts Grants Area and Vertical Exclusivity All Programs Measureable Demographic Selects For Targeting Proven Track Record of Success
- Business Sign Up Form Business Name Address Phone Contact Website Contact Email Package: 25k | 50k | 100k Start Date Special Requests Message (140 Characters)