Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Pattern blue
- 1. As quick as you can think it Patter ' n Blue
- The last 30 years have been riped with technological advances
- Technologies give new companies a chance to flourish
- Companies cant develope in the face of obsolete technologies
- Opennes is the right way to grow
3. Open source explained
- From www.opensource.org:
- When programmers can read, redistribute, and modify the source code for a piece of software, the software evolves. People improve it, people adapt it, people fix bugs. And this can happen at a speed that, if one is used to the slow pace of conventional software development, seems astonishing.
4. Business plan
- Company name: Pattern Blue
- Type: consultancy service
- Format: private limited company
- Business description: A company dedicated to consultancy and integration of IT solutions.A strategic partnership with IBM as an enabler.
5. Business revenue model
- Information technology consultancy, oriented towards vendor independence and open standards
- Consulting and integration of open-source solutions
- Tailored software development
6. Company staff Patter ' n Blue 7. Organization chart 8. Corporate identity Patter ' n Blue 9. Logo
- Every information system must have a control center
- The curve line means the information system
- The blue spot is the control center
- We use blue because it means confidence, security and relax .
- The curve lines mean growing and dispersion
- As quick as can you think it
- Our solutions are efficient and nimble, so our clients can save time and money.
11. Business cards 12. Marketing Patter ' n Blue 13. Marketing
- Philosophy: the consulting and technical team that works faster and more efficiently with IBM's backup.
- Product: The right way to handle IT systems.
- Price: Available.
- Place: Main cities of Ecuador.
- Promotion: Focus on the target group.
14. SWOT analysis 15. Advertising Patter ' n Blue 16. Advertising
- Let us be known to potential customers
- Let the relevance of good IT be known
- Grow to major markets
- Obtain client through marketing research
- Small/medium companies without IT departments
- Large companies
- Media systems
- the Internet
- advertisement in business magazines
- advertisement in newspapers
- Use mass media that is in contact with our target market
18. Financial plan Patter ' n Blue 19. Financial plan
- Key points:
- primary revenue source: customized software development contracts
- secondary revenue source: support contracts
- Calculation of revenue based on:
- hourly rates
- number of hours billed each month
20. Key figures 21. Key figures 22. Income/expenses chart 23. Cash flow under standard data 24. Conclusions Patter ' n Blue 25. Conclusions
- Financial analysis conclusions:
- Project is affected by low sales.
- Project benefits from high hourly fees.
- Standard expectations are reasonable.
- Project performs well under low expectations.
- This project taught us:
- Essential Business knowledge
- Communication skills
27. THE END Patter ' n Blue