past present future continous
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of past present future continous
- 1. Republica bolivariana de venzuela Ministerio del Poder popular para la educacion Colegio Francisco lazo Marti Cabudare edo Lara MEMBERS ARTEAGA DANIELA CASTELLANO FABIANA LUCINDA SOSA SANDOVAL ERMIS 5TH B
- 2. 1.- Indicates an action that was taking place at a time of the past. Two. - Characterized by the use of the past form of the Verb To Be and auxiliary, followed by the Main Verb in Present Participle or Gerund. Three. - In this tense the Verb To Be translated "Being". April. - Is composed of the following elements: S + was - were + V1 + C. Where, S is the subject of prayer was - were, is the past form of the Verb To Be, V1, is the Word of prayer conjugate or Present Participle Gerund, ie ending in "ing" and , C, is the complement of the sentence May. - In the supplement can be used, optionally, to determine time expressions such as: yesterday, last night, last week, last year, etc.
- 3. Affirmative Prayers past continuous You must know the conjugation of the Verb To Be After that we will serve as "Assistant". 1. - If the verb ends in "e", eliminating the "e" and add "ing". Ex: To Live = living / To Come = coming. On the Main Verb, just change its natural shape Present Participle or Gerund (V1), adding "ing", considering that: Study the list of verbs Two. - If the verb ends in a consonant monosyllabic and are duplicates that consonant and add "ing". Ex: To Beg = begging / To Win = winning.
- 4. Affirmative Sentences in Past Continuous They are recognized by the use of the way after the Word To Be (was - were), followed by the Present Participle or Gerund of Main Verb fulfilling the following formula: S + To Be2 (was - were) + V1 + C + ET . Ex: My family was visiting me last week. S To Be2 V1 C + ET Where: My family, is the subject, was, is one of the ways after the Word To Be; visiting is the Present Participle of the Verb To Visit, I, is the complement, and, last week, is a time expression.
- 5. Negative Sentences in Past Continuous Are recognized after the form is used Subject of the Verb To Be Negative in past (was not weren't), followed by the Present Participle or Gerund of Main Verb. Examples Joshua was living in Patanemo. Switch to: Josue was not living in Patanemo. We were studying in C.U. Switch to: We were not studying in U.C Interrogative sentences in Past Continuous Are recognized at the beginning of the sentence is how the Auxiliary Past "To Be" (Was Were), followed by the other components of the sentence, according to the following formula: Was Were + S + V1 + C +? Where: Was - Were, is how after the Verb To Be, S, is the Subject, V1, is the Principal Verb Present participle conjugated, C, is the complement, and,? It is the closing question mark. Ex: Peter was painting the house. Switch to: Was Peter painting the house? They were going to the beach Cambia to: They Were going to the beach?.
- 6. 1:When I left, he was studying the lesson. 2: They were singing when I broke the window 3: Mary was winning a joke cambia a Mary wasnt winning a joke. 4:They were playing football cambia a They werent playing football.
- 7. The present continuous indicates an action that is taking place now, right now (now, at the moment) So the PC has two verbs: a slave (am, is, are) and a HOME (ending with "ING" ) is formed with a SUBJECT + am, is, are + verb ending with "ing", and is translated by the "gerund" Spanish. (I'm student ando). If we convert a sentence to PRESENT CONTINUOUS PRESENT SIMPLE, the first thing to do is NOT FORGET to put "am, is, are" before the main verb, which always MUST END "ING" She is eating SHE IS EATING Susan watches the Television = Susan is watching the Television
- 8. Conjugation of Verbs. You must know the conjugation of the Verb To Be Present we will serve as "Assistant". 1. - If the verb ends in "e", eliminating the "e" and add "ing". Ex: To Live = living / To Come = coming. On the Main Verb, just change its natural shape Present Participle or Gerund (V1), adding "ing", considering that: Study the list of verbs 2. - If he is monosyllable ending in a consonant, is Double the consonant and add "ing". Ex: To Beg = begging / To Win = winning
- 9. I'm talking. (I'm talking about.) 2: He's eating. (Is eating.) 3: They're learning. (They are learning.)
- 10. 1: My family is visiting me in this moment 2: Josue is living in Patanemo. 3: Josue isnt living in Patanemo 4: We arent studying in U.C
- 11. The future continuous is used to refer to actions that occur at a time Concrete future or for a time in the future. Sometimes it comes to stocks and planned. Is often mentioned adverbial of time (tomorrow, next time, etc.). - I'll be wearing a suit at work every day. - She'll be leaving tomorrow morning at 9. - Martha will be renting her flat next year
- 12. To form the continuous future use auxiliary verbs "will" and "to be" and the gerund (infinitive + "-ing") of the main verb or you can use the auxiliary verb "to be" and "going to be". Sujeto I He, She, It You, We, They Auxiliares will be / am going to be will be / is going to be will be / are going to be Gerundio talking, eating, learning, doing, going... talking, eating, learning, doing, going... talking, eating, learning, doing, going...
- 13. 1: I will be talking. / I'm going to be talking. 2: He will be eating. / He's going to be eating. 3: They will be learning. / They're going to be learning 4: I will not [won't] be talking. / I'm not going to be talking. 5: He will not [won't] be eating./ He's not going to be eating. 6: They will not [won't] be learning. / They're not going to be learning.