PARIS SAINT GERMAIN ACADEMY 2 MEDICAL HISTORY FORM · Paris Saint Germain Academy Camp / Soccer...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of PARIS SAINT GERMAIN ACADEMY 2 MEDICAL HISTORY FORM · Paris Saint Germain Academy Camp / Soccer...
Make sure your clothes are marked with your name on them, have a list of the items in your luggage and DO NOT BRING NEW SOCCER SHOES. You need to have used, comfortable soccer shoes to play in.
IMPORTANT AND MANDATORY You must provide the below documents to complete registration:
2) FILLED OUT AND SIGNED MEDICAL HISTORY FORM which will be provided in afollow-up email shortly after the participant has registered online for the camp
1) MEDICAL CERTIFICATE which is NO MORE THAN 30 DAYS OLD AT THE START OF CAMP and atteststhat the participant is physically able to fully participate in all sports activities during the camp. You willnot be accepted at the camp without the medical certificate. You can find a sample medical certificate tobring to your doctor included in a follow-up email shortly after registering online for the camp.
3) VACCINATION RECORDS A copy of the participant's vaccination records
List of Items to Bring to the Paris Saint Germain Academy Camp:
PARIS SAINT GERMAIN ACADEMY CAMPS - LIST OF ITEMS TO BRING
4) PASSPORT / ID CARD A copy of the participants passport or identification card
5) PHOTO A passport size photo
LEISURE WEAR: - 2 pairs of jeans/trousers or sweat pants - 1 sweatshirts (if it gets cold!) - Polo shirts and T-shirts - Socks (plenty!) - Underwear (lots!) - Towel ( 3 ) showers - Outdoor sandals/flip-flop- Toiletries - Pajamas - A sports hat - Wet weather clothing- France plug adaptor (for cell phones, etc.) - Sunscreen cream (just in case!)
Pocket Money: It is suggested that each child bring some Euros with him to buy, soft drinks, or souvenirs. The suggested amount is about 50 Euros per week for Regular Sessions and about 100 Euros per week for International Sessions.
Be prepared for a very active stay whether it is wet, dry, or cold.
The Paris Saint Germain Academy Camp will provide: - Bed sheets - NIKE PARIS SAINT GERMAIN Academy equipment (2 jerseys, 2 pairs of shorts, 2 pairs of socks, 1 training jacket and 1 sport bag)
Suggested Clothing For You to Bring for 1 Week of Camp:SOCCER KIT: - 1 pair of USED SOCCER SHOES WITH MOLDED CLEATS ONLY, NO METAL STUDS ALLOWED - 2 pairs of soccer socks (backup) - 1 pair of Running/Training shoes (indoor backup) - 1 Set of wet clothing (in case of rainy weather! K-way) - Shin guards- 1 pair of Soccer shorts (backup)
Valuables: It is not recommended to bring valuables as the Paris Saint Germain Academy Camp accepts no responsibility for loss or theft. No valuables should be left unsecured. All expensive items and cash should be kept in a safe place. Cash money can be given to the camp director. It is recommend that all residents give their money and any valuables to the camp staff on the first day of camp.
Personal Possessions: It is not recommend that you bring personal possessions such as cd/mp3 players, laptops, ipods, clubs sports equipment etc. BUT if you do, they should be clearly marked and insured. Paris Saint Germain Academy Camp / Soccer Camps International accepts no responsibility for loss or theft.
Label Your Clothing: It is strongly advised to have all items of clothing CLEARLY labeled in order to avoid confusion. Paris Saint Germain Academy does not accept any responsibility for lost, damaged, or stolen clothing or clothing left behind.mailto:[email protected]://www.soccercampsinternational.com/pdf/MilanJuniorCampforms.pdf