Outsourcing: Does It Make Dollars & Sense?
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Outsourcing: Does It Make Dollars & Sense?
- 1. Outsourcing: Does It Make Dollar$ & Sense?
2. As you begin, grow & maintain your
business there are many factors and areas
of your business that may lead you to seek
outside resources for support.
3. From time to time all sorts of businesses
Utilize some form of outsourcing services in
some way, shape, form or fashion, even for a
one time project.
Some business owners use outsourcing as a
permanent way of doing business. Whichhas
helped them to improve on their business
operations and their bottom-line.
4. But The Big Question Is:
Does Outsourcing Make
Dollar$ & Sense?
Should I outsource, hmm...looks like a great investment.
5. Why Yes It Does!
It Makes Dollar$ & Sense!
6. It Makes Dollars:
Outsourcing makes dollars by helping
you to save money and free your time so that
you can focus onthe 20% of tasks that produce
80% of your income.
7. Outsourcing Makes You Dollars By:
Improving Your Efficiency & Your Bottom-line
Reduces Your Over-Head/Business Expenses
Reduces Many Employee Related Expenses
Conducting many non-profit producing tasks in-house can be sometimes difficult to predict or control the cost of getting something done.
8. Sometimes when certain work/ tasks are
done in-house, many things can increase the
cost of performinga specific task.
A good part of the profit producing
operations are performed or
initiated by YOU.
As your administrative demands
increase, youll find less time to devote to that which
produces the income of the company.
9. So outsourcing to a Business Management Co. w/Virtual Assistant Services is a wise and viable option for your business or projects, which makes dollars & sense. Outsource routines that dont directly produce profit.
10. It Makes Sense:
Outsourcing makes sense because it helps you
to stay on top of the administrative demands of
your business. It saves you money and increases
11. YouCAN NOTIGNORE the administrative
demands of your business. These tasks are the
backbone and support of your business.
If you neglect these supportive tasks then these
support activities will deteriorate and begin
impeding your profit producing activities.
12. Ignoring administrative tasks cuts off control of
your business activity and thats not a viable
option at all.
Today's business market is competitive and
crowded, so you need an innovative strategic
plan & support by your side that's cost-effective
Choose onshore outsourcing to help save costs,
Create better time management, protect against
Customer dissatisfaction and lower market morale.
13. A solution that would help is outsourcing to a Business Management Co. &Virtual Assistant Service Like:
Clerical Business Solutions
The Solution For Your Business Needs!