Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Our holidays
- 1. Our school Holidays Christina Machart and Rebecca Fiedler
- 2. Summer Holidays
- July 1 start holidays.
- People go to the mount Snka in the Krkonoe or to other czech places.
- August 30 is the end of holidays
- 3. Christmas Holidays
- 23 December is christmas holidays.
- People sing carols and roast christmas cookies.Celebrating birth Jesus and give gifts.
- January 2 is the end of holidays
- 4. Maria and Josef and little Jesus!
- 5. Easter
- 21 April is Easter
- Boys whip girls at easter caroling to be young and girls give the boys painted eggs.
- 6. 14-20 this is Spring Holidays :-)
- 7. Autmn Holidays
- 27 October is Autmn holidays.
- Leaves have many colors for example red,orange,brown,yellow.
- 29 October the end of Holidays.
- 8. This is my (Christinas) Autmn photo :-)
- 9. Defence Day Defence day is 1 June. Children go to do forest and carry out the task. We can shoot from a pistol.
- 10. Hallowen
- 31 October is hallowen, in czech the called dusicky.
- In hallowen walk with cemetery and scary pumpkins
- 11. Nicolas
- 5 December is st.Nicolas with Angel and devil
- sv.Nicolas and Angel gives children gifts
- and Devil haunted children and gives potatoes and coal and naughty children put in the bag
- 12. Establishment of the czech republic
- 1 January 1993 an independent state.
- 13. Third Eye
- In our school in Czech is association pupils decide what to change in school.
- Example. New school bell or cookies in the school canteen.....
- 14. Welcoming new schoolchildren
- The oldes studenst (class 9) are welcoming the little pupils (class 1)
- 15. Little child goes to school :-)
- 16. Carnival
- The carnival people dress up for animal or monsters!don't eat meat all day.And this is classic Carnival song:
- To je zlat posvcen, to je zlat nedle, mme maso a zas maso k tomu kousek peen!
- 18. BYE
- PERHAPS YOU ENJOYED THE PRESENTATION!!:-)