Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Our Displays
- 1.Room 11'sdisplays
- Here are some things from our Inquiry last term.
3. 4. Our inquiry for term 2 was ecological footprint. We collected our food scraps to reduce our waste. We made our own class compost with the scraps. We each made a cool compost chart. Arent they fantastic!!! We are really proud of our work. 5. Beijing Olympics 2008 6. These are the Room 11 Olympic Rings. We drew athletes onto pieces of newspaper and cut them out. We made some Olympic rings and glued our athletes onto the rings. This display is in the hall for everyone to enjoy. 7. This term we studied the Olympics. One of the many things we did was make Olympic athletes. We only used the colours of the Olympic flag. These are some of our Olympic athletes. Can you guess what sport they are?? 8. Can you guess which Olympic sport this is? Say one thing you like about this picture. 9. What Olympic sport is this? 10.
- Over the past few week we have been learning about fractions and how to find a fraction of a shape.
- We made some fraction art. We are really happy with the way they turned out.
11. What fraction of the shape is shaded? Say one thing you like about this art. 12. What a creative idea!!!! What fraction of the shape isnotshaded? 13.
- Thanks for taking the time to look at our work.
- In our class we are always proud of our work and happy to share it with you.