OneCard FAQs · PDF file 2018. 3. 28. · OneCard landing page. •Do I have to...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of OneCard FAQs · PDF file 2018. 3. 28. · OneCard landing page. •Do I have to...
- OneCard FAQs -
• What is OneCard? OneCard is a custom shopping cart that merchants can use to sell both
physical and virtual gift cards from their website.
• What are the costs to set up and ongoing fees? Fees vary by platform partner. Please contact us for
a detailed quote. Click HERE
• Who creates the shopping cart? Card Marketing Services will create a shopping cart to look
like your existing website. The only thing you have to do as a merchant is add a Gift Card button
and link it to the URL that we will provide you.
• How do I accept the gift cards after they are sold online? Gift Cards are redeemed at your store
just like the ones that you sell in your locations. Virtual gift cards are redeemed by either scanning the
barcode or key entering the number into your POS system.
• What if I update my website? We charge a fee for any design changes after the original shopping
cart is published.
• How long does it take to set up my shopping cart? Generally, 3 to 4 weeks, but can be faster depending on how quickly we are provided all of the necessary information.
• Who handles customer service and support? Consumer support is provided by the merchant while CMS provides support to our merchant customers.
• What reports are available? Merchants are given a log in to our reporting portal which provides all of the order details, including shipping address, sales amount, email address and much more useful information.
• How many different card images can I have? As many as you would like to include on the
OneCard landing page.
• Do I have to buy new cards for inventory? You can send us some of your existing cards as long as they are printed by CMS, or we can print new ones.
- OneCard FAQs -
• How does billing work? We invoice the merchant each month for all monthly and fulfillment fees. The card fulfillment fees can be passed along to the consumer, or paid for in whole or part by the merchant.
• Can I run any promotions? Yes! Just let us know the offer you wish to promote and we will set that up for you. For example, buy a $100 card, get a $20 promo card for free. Promotions can occur any time of year.
• What does the virtual card email look like? The email is branded with your business name, an image of
your gift card, and a personal message from the buyer to the recipient. There is also a link for the recipient to
"claim e-gift" and download a pdf of the virtual gift card. Click HERE for an example.
• What does the virtual card pdf look like? The virtual card is customized with your card image, a barcode, a
2D Barcode, and a human readable number for key entry at the POS. Click HERE for an example.
• Does the shopping cart work on mobile phones? Yes. Your shopping cart will render correctly for both Android and iOS based smart phones as long as your website is fully mobile optimized. We build your shopping cart based off of your website.
• How often do I receive deposits? The payments are batched and deposited each business day, the same way deposits are made for your in-store payments.
• What accounts do I need for selling cards and processing the payments ? You will need a gift card account with one of our integrated platform partners as well as an ecommerce and gateway account for processing the credit card payments. These account details vary by platform partner, please contact us for more details. Click HERE
• How do I find the status of an order? A customer that has purchased a card can use the order number we
provide and look up status through your shopping cart. A merchant can find status of an order the same way,
or by using our reporting portal.
• What do I do if a card is not delivered? The first step is to check our reporting portal to see when it was ordered and if tracking information is available. If you determine the card to be lost, contact us and we'll send a new one to an updated physical or email address.
http://cardmarketingservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/OneCardExamplesVirtualCardEmailNotification.pdf http://cardmarketingservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/OneCardExamplesVirtualCardPDF-1.pdf http://cardmarketingservices.com/onecard/onecard-inquiry/