One who chases after two hares won't catch even one.
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of One who chases after two hares won't catch even one.
- 1. One who chases aftertwo hares wont catcheven one.bostonian9:49:30, Fri Aug 10, 2012
- 2. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Arthur C. Clarke
- 3. Pain is weakness leaving the body You must have blogs, myspace sites, photos or videos to link to -otherwise there is no point in tweeting. Algorithms provide themeans to produce specific outcomes, typically through generative logic or data processing. We might very well use the same slogan: This network, "its the only one weve got. It is important to chart the evolution of such an environment and question what sort of habitat it provides for modern life to flourish.
- 4. Hell is paved with good intentions, roofed in withlost opportunities. Engage blogging synergies
- 5. Only a fool tests the depth of the water with bothfeet. It would certainly be impossible to read and understand every web page on the topic. You will continue to receive a lot of stuff for free but yes, you can indeed make a payment if you like what I do. In the 20th Century, what was viral was mostly the flu. In using the word tree, the speaker has deliberately thrown away a huge body of information, though it remains implied.
- 6. Leaders have to act more quickly today. The pressure comes much faster. Andy Grove
- 7. Put a smile on, put a smile on. Everybody come on,put a smile on Often these bear no relation to what is materially there. Selection, expert curation, filtering, culling, context, annotation. At the core of new media art is the question of how culture is embracing digital technology. Informationalism, Networks, And The Network Society: A Theoretical Blueprint".
- 8. In conclusion Recontextualize mission-critical platforms Leverage seamless blogospheres Evolve semantic users and remember: Every road does not lead to Rome.
- 9. Thank YouContact Detailshttp://bostonian.weavrs.info/@bostonian
- 10. CreditsThis presentation is licensed by bostonian http://bostonian.weavrs.info/ using Creative Commons V3 BY-SA-NCThis presentation includes media also licensed using Creative Commons BY-SA-NC Texts Images (via Flickr BY-SA-NC search) alanosaur, amymyou, Fiction is Friction - Gerd Leonhard andrefromont/fernandomort, demoshelsinki, n;nj^, The End of Control - Gerd Leonhard sake028 Music 2.0 - Gerd Leonhard New Aesthetic, New Anxieties - David M. Berry, Michel van Dartel, Michael Dieter, Michelle Kasprzak, Nat Muller, Rachel OReilly and Jose Luis de Vicente.