Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Nursery rhymes
- 1. Introduction Nursery Rhymes is a Smartphone application that helps kids listen and learn famous playgroup songs in eye-catching backgrounds. It has real time depiction of two little kids who visit various places as described in kids songs and rhymes.
- 2. Easy to use yet extremely interactive user interface. High quality graphics. Rhythmic melodies. Performance of characters. Swiping phone`s screen Sharing on Social Media
- 3. I am a little Teapot. Johny Johny Yes Papa Teddy Bear, Teddy Bear Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells Rain Rain Go Away
- 4. Shows a talking teapot surrounded by two cups According to the lines in this song. Showing it handle, spout, raising of cap over steaming up, and pouring down of tea in to a cup
- 5. Kindergarten poem portrays a cuddly toy kind of a bear . which turns around, touches the ground, ties its shoes, and eventually sits in a school van
- 6. Kids to experience the true sight of Christmas. Santa, dashing through the snow. One horse open sleigh passes by with a kid singing this song
- 7. It truly represents a rainy sight. where characters ask the rain to stop. so that Johnny could play outside.
- 8. Conversation between a child and his father. Preschool song where a son eating sugar is shown. His father teaches him manners