of 34 /34
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of NTC Slides
- 1. Ive Found My Free Agent, Now What?
Nonprofit Technology Conference, March, 2011
Facilitated by Beth Kanter, Zoetica
- 2. Agenda
Welcome/Overview (15 minutes)
Audience Poll (5 minutes)
Icebreaker (10 minutes)
Presentations (25 minutes)
5. Full Audience Discussion (25 minutes)
6. Reflection (5 minutes)
- 3. Beth Kanter, Zoetica
- 4. A Brief Overview: Networked Nonprofits
- 5. Networked Nonprofits consider everyone inside and
of the organization resources for helping them to achieve their goals
- 6. The Nonprofit Fortress
- 7. Use social media tools to organize, mobilize, raise funds,
and communicate with constituents but outside of institutional
- 8. Nonprofit Fortress
- 9. Now the question is .
Ive Found My Free Agent, Now What?
- 11. Couple #1
- 12. InvisiblePeople.tv
- 13. 100,000 HOMES CAMPAIGN
Ed Givens was helped into housing by Skid Row Housing Trust in Los Angeles.
- 14. Couple #2
- 15. Global Back Channel: Other Region
@uncultured Shawn Ahmed
- 16. Ettor Rossetti
Internet Communications & Marketing
Save the Children
- 17. Mat Morgan
International Communications Officer
- 18. Free Agents and Nonprofits is about
- 19. jonnygoldstein
- 20. @RobCottingham
- 22. Twitter Advocate
- 23. Twitpict Volunteer
- 24. Photo by sveeta
Be warned: Dont just sit back and passively listen
- 25. Enough about us, what about you?
- 26. Share Pairs
- 27. Do you ..
-Work for nonprofit
-Work as a consultant to nonprofits
-Other - those others - any free agents in the room?
What is your role?
-Executive Director/Senior Management
-Marketing or Communications staff
- 28. How did you meet?
What was your first date?
- 29. What makes a good free agent/nonprofit relationship? One
- 30. Free Agent /Nonprofit Presentations
Couple #1: Mark and Kat
- 31. Free Agent /Nonprofit Presentations
Couple #2: Shawn, Ettore, and Matt
- 32. Photo by sveeta
- 33. Reflection
- 34. Evaluation
Text 11NTCfa to 69866