Nikon d 7000
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Nikon d 7000
- 1. NIKON D7000 www.pixetra.com
- The D7000 is a high-quality mid-class D-SLR that will respond to user demands for a variety of the latest camera technologies and functions, enabling them high-quality, high-definition shooting.
- A new DX-format CMOS image sensor and new image-processing engine, EXPEED 2, both developed by Nikon, enable capture of high-definition images with superior image quality
- The D7000 is equipped with a new Nikon DX-format CMOS image sensor and a new image-processing engine, EXPEED 2.
- The camera offers an effective pixel count of 16.2-million pixels and enables capture of high-definition images exhibiting superior image quality with extremely detailed rendering and rich tones with smooth gradations
- With standard sensitivity range of ISO100 - 6400 and additional increases of up to Hi 2 (ISO 25600 equivalent),
- the camera offers improved capability in shooting under dim lighting in the evening or indoors,
- and also expands possibilities for expression with rapidly moving subjects .
- EXPEED 2 is Nikon's latest image-processing engine developed using the ideas, expertise and technologies in digital imaging that Nikon has cultivated over the years.
- EXPEED 2 enables faster image processing, a high level of noise reduction, better color reproduction characteristics, and reduced power consumption.
- A compact, elegant body that offers both authenticity and flexibility
- A magnesium alloy has been adopted for the top and rear covers for increased durability in a size equivalent to that of the D90
- All joints on the camera body have also been sealed to ensure a greater level of water and dust resistance.
- A new 2,016-pixel RGB metering sensor
- With 2,016 pixels, the new metering sensor developed for the D7000 offers twice the metering pixels as our previous high-end metering sensor
- Prior to shooting, the 2,016-pixel RGB sensor acquires accurate information regarding the scene
- That information is then reflected in autofocusing, automatic exposure, i-TTL balanced fill-flash, and auto white balance control for extremely faithful images.
- A new 39-point AF systemAn AF sensor module with 39 effective focus points
- An AF sensor module with 39 effective focus points
- Adoption of the new Multi-CAM4800DX autofocus sensor module enables certain acquisition and tracking of the intended subject with 39 focus points.
- Nine cross-type sensors at the most frequently used center of the frame allow for certain acquisition of the intended subject. In addition, the number of active focus points can also be limited to 11.
- D-Movie for recording and editing of full HD movies
- The D7000 is equipped with the D-Movie function that enables recording of high-definition movies (1920 x 1080p, 24 fps) exhibiting superior video quality.
- Autofocusing during movie recording is possible using contrast-detect AF
- When the focus mode is set to Full time-servo AF (AF-F) and the AF-area mode to Subject-tracking AF,
- the camera automatically maintains focus on a subject moving throughout the frame in three dimensions.
27. Contact Us