NEPTUNE - Amazon S3 Neptune Fiberglass Neptune After every 1,500 lenses Neptune Mini Thermoformed...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of NEPTUNE - Amazon S3 Neptune Fiberglass Neptune After every 1,500 lenses Neptune Mini Thermoformed...
FILTERING AND RECYCLING SYSTEMNEPTUNE
Instruments Division 64 bis, avenue Aubert 94306 Vincennes Cedex France Tel: +33 (0)1 72 94 71 00 Fax: +33 (0)1 72 94 70 27 www.essilor-instruments.com
THE EFFICIENT WATER RECYCLING SOLUTION FOR OPTICIAN STORES
Recommended for up to 50 jobs/day
Recommended for up to 15 jobs/day
Tank Filter change
Neptune Fiberglass Neptune After every 1,500 lenses
Neptune Mini Thermoformed ABS Neptune Mini After every 1,200 lenses
Water circuit PVC, can be fully dismantled and is easy to clean Odor absorber (optional)
Two active principles: Zinc ricinoleate and activated
Capacity Dimensions & weight
Neptune 50 l Neptune 550 (W) X 500 (D) X 685 (H) mm
Neptune Mini 25 l Neptune with odor absorber 550 (W) X 500 (D) X 715 (H) mm
Neptune Mini 350 (W) X 500 (D) X 690 (H) mm
Neptune Mini with odor absorber 350 (W) X 500 (D) X 690 (H) mm
Electric power Power supply 110/230 V - 50/60 V
Neptune 350 W
Neptune Mini 130 W marking compliant
IE NDLY EC
R ef : P I0 0 6 7 0 0 E - 0 9 /2 0 1 4 - A s im p ro ve m en ts a re m ad e, t h es e sp ec ifi ca ti o n s an d p ic tu re s ar e n o t co n tr ac tu al ly b in d in g a n d m ay b e ch an g ed w it h o u t p ri o r
• The exclusive double filtering system continuously recycles edging wastewater and reduces water consumption by almost 150 liters a day.
• Filtered daily, water can be re-used for up to six months. Only water lost by evaporation or spatter would need to be replenished, the equivalent of a glass of water a day.
Water is a precious resource that should be protected. An efficient recycling
system helps to optimize water usage allowing you to preserve this natural
resource and making real financial savings.
The Neptune filtering system efficiently recycles edging wastewater to reduce your water consumption and meet your regulatory obligations as an
MINIMIZE YOUR WATER USE AND MAXIMIZE YOUR OVERHEADS
DOUBLE FILTERING SYSTEM
Closed circuit water system for optimum working conditions.
During the day time, the edger is fed with water via the storage tank. This tank contains a filter drawer that performs the first filtration, retaining the largest cuttings while the smaller particles settle at the bottom of the tank.
At night, the filtering cycle is run. Water passes alternately between the storage tank and the filtration tank to remove any suspended particles and clean the storage tank. Particles are collected and stored in a filter bag.
B Filtration tank A Storage tank
• Simple to use: run the daily filter cycle in two touches of a button.
• Easy to maintain: an indicator lights up when it is time to change the filter (approx. every 1,500 lenses).
• Eliminate edging odors with the optional odor absorber. Its two active principles capture and neutralize odors from edging high index lenses.
• Double-filtered water is clean and free of residue, for an optimum working environment.
• By purifying water of any suspended particles, your operations comply with European regulations regarding wastewater discharging.
T H E E F F I C I E N T S Y S T E M T O
+ + +
+ + +
• Compact and mobile, the Neptune filtering system can be easily installed under a worktop, in your lab or store.
• Universal, it adapts to all types of edger used by opticians and offers two tank volumes.
WATER CONSUMPTION MINIMIZED
WATER QUALITY PRESERVED
EASE OF USE 150 L
+ + +
+ + +
WITH NEPTUNE WITHOUT NEPTUNE
Water supply in the edging system
water outlet from the edging system