Mid-Term February CHECK OUT Sport Feb MidTerm Camp 4pg A5 2014... UCD Sport CHECK OUT OUR 2014 Ages
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Mid-Term February CHECK OUT Sport Feb MidTerm Camp 4pg A5 2014... UCD Sport CHECK OUT OUR 2014 Ages
CHECK OUT OUR
2014 Ages 4 to 12 years
Book early to avoid disappointment
UCD Sport Feb MidTerm Camp 4pg A5 2014.indd 1 15/01/2014 12:24
UCD Camps are based on an ethos of fun and development with an emphasis on taking part and enjoyment. The camp promises to be a week packed full of activities, new friendships, fun filled days and freebies for all! Catering for children from 4 to 12 years old, you can be assured your child will experience a vast range of fun activities during their midterm break.
WhAT To BRIng
1. PaCkeD lUnCh & water 2. aPProPriate SPortS /
Swimming gear 3. rUnnerSBook before Friday 7th February
2014 and receive a €10 discount per child. early bird offer does not apply to the daily rates.
Early Bird Offer!
* recreational swimming is available for 7 - 12 years on tuesdays and thursdays. opt- out option is available.
swimming* and many more ...
UCD Sport Feb MidTerm Camp 4pg A5 2014.indd 2 15/01/2014 12:24
WhAT To BRIng
WhAT’s InCLUDED 1. exPert CoaChing 2. UCD CamP t-Shirt & gift 3. CertifiCate of aChievement
Child’s Name: 1. Age:
Emergency Contact Name: 1.
Special Requirements/Medical Conditions (e.g. allergies, disabilities)
Who will collect your child? 1.
Where did you hear about our camp?
early BirD DiSCoUnt Book before Friday 7th February and get €10 off (per child)
SiBling DiSCoUnt €5 off per additional sibling
offiCe USe only Rec. No.: total amoUnt
Please list your dates in the boxes provided below
OPTIONS Daily Rate: €25 (10am-2.30pm)
Pre-Camp Rate: €10 (8am-10am)
After-Camp Rate: €11 (2.30pm-5pm)
17th - 21st February
CamP 4 - 12 yrs
CamP + pre/after-camp
CamP + pre-camp
CamP + after-camp
10am-2.30pm 8am-5pm 8am-2.30pm 10am - 5pm
1 17th - 21st February €115 €190 €155 €160
Please circle your choice
FULL WEEK BOOKINGS
UCD Sport Feb MidTerm Camp 4pg A5 2014.indd 3 15/01/2014 12:24
Further Information: UCD Sport | tel: 01 716 3839 / 3821 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org web: www.ucd.ie/sport/sportscamps
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure the safety of our campers, all our camp coaches are Garda vetted. Our maximum ratio of campers to coaches is 15:1. For our 4, 5 and 6 year old age groups and with some of our specialist sports the ratio is 15:2.
i agree to the terms and conditions outlined above.
Signature of parent/guardian: Date: ____/____/____
1. Bookings can be made in person at UCD Sport reception, over the phone via credit/debit card or via post (Cheques made payable to UCD Sport). No provisional bookings will be taken. Postal bookings can only be secured once you have received a confirmation letter and receipt from UCD Sport.
2. Places will be filled on a first come, first served basis.
3. A parent/guardian must sign the application form. 4. All special requirements / medical conditions must
be clearly stated on the application form. 5. Children must bring a packed lunch, water and rain
gear each day. 6. The hours of the camp are 10am-2.30pm each day.
Pre-camp care runs from 8am-10am. After-camp care runs from 2.30pm-5pm.
7. UCD Sport are not responsible for children outside of the above hours.
8. UCD Sport does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage to any property belonging to participants.
9. UCD Sport reserves the right to cancel part of/or the entire camp with all payments refunded.
10. All valuables must be left at home. 11. Information on activities is given in good faith.
All activities are subject to change depending on weather conditions, camp schedule and other arrangements. UCD Sport reserves the right to cancel, amend or alter activities accordingly.
12. UCD Sport will keep a current public liability insurance policy for the duration of the February Mid-Term Camp 2014.
13. If a child is unable to attend, a full refund will be given if 7 days notice or a doctor’s note is given to the camp coordinator.
14. Lost property will be kept until Friday 21st March 2014.
15. UCD Sport reserves the right to suspend any child that is disruptive to the camp or whose behaviour puts him/herself or others at risk.
16. Mobile phones are not permitted at camp. 17. I/We consent to the use of any photographs that
may be taken of my/our child during the camp to be used, distributed or shown as UCD Sport sees appropriate.
termS anD ConDitionS
Parental ConSent reQUireD
PARENTAL CONSENT TO FIRST AID TREATMENT I/we hereby consent to my child receiving first aid treatment if required by a member of UCD Sport staff.
PARENTAL CONSENT TO ADMINISTERING MEDICATION BELONGING TO THE CHILD I/we hereby give consent to a member of UCD Sport staff to administer my child’s medication should he/she be unable to do so for him/herself.
PARENTAL CONSENT TO ACCOMPANY CHILD TO HOSPITAL I/we hereby give permission for a senior member of UCD Sport staff to accompany my child in an ambulance in the case of a medical emergency where a parent/guardian is unable to do so or cannot be contacted following reasonable attempts.
Credit / Debit cards are now accepted by UCD Sport. Bookings can be made over the phone with this new payment option.
New Payment Option
Join us on facebook www.facebook.com/ucdsportcentrefacilities
UCD Sport Feb MidTerm Camp 4pg A5 2014.indd 4 15/01/2014 12:24