- When it comes to wardrobe & fashion, many men's don't realize that clothing does indeed "make the man." What you wear is just as important to others as to yourself.
- To be taken seriously in today's society, a first impression does matter -- significantly. If you want to be noticed favorably by both women and men, I've got some basic fashion and style tips to help you dress up to your potential.
- Keep in mind, even the most expensive clothing line won't flatter you if you slouch. Stand up straight and carry yourself with pride. If you respect yourself, others will too.
Lets began 3. Wear Clothes that Fit
- Why not look good today, instead of some unspecified day in the future, when you gain or lose a few pounds -- and will it really happen? When you're shopping, buy clothes that are comfortable. If you need something altered, visit your tailor.
- Take a good look in the mirror and you'll begin to understand what colors and styles look the best on you. It's OK to try something new, but classics outlive trends.
Find out What Works for You 5.
- Don't wear soiled or wrinkled clothes. Stick to fabrics that resist wrinkling or learn how to use an iron. Suits and formal wear should be taken to the dry-cleaner to be cleaned and pressed.
Maintain Your Clothing 6. Keep Short Sleeves for Casual
- Don't show up for a job interview or business meeting in a short-sleeved shirt. Formal and business attire always include long sleeves and a tie.
7. Accessory Tips
- Your belt and shoe color should match.
- Make sure your shoes are comfortable.
- Keep your shoes in tip-top shape by polishing them regularly.
- Your socks should match your shoes.
- Your tie should reach the top of your belt.
- Wear a belt that fits. The prong should fit into one of the middle holes, not the first or last one.
- Do not wear a belt AND suspenders at the same time.
- Remember, good posture adds height and self-confidence .
8. No Time 4 Questions Thanks