Melissa & doug presentation age-1-24months
Embed Size (px)
Melissa & doug presentation age-1-24months
Transcript of Melissa & doug presentation age-1-24months
- 1. Toyastic is young energetic company which loves children. Toyastic help INDIAN mothers to understand of the intelligent, mind building, innovative ways ,which our little kids could learn through play. According to us learning through play is most effective way of learning. We have toys from MELISSA & DOUG, THINKFUN, which are wooden, safe, nontoxic chemical used etc. We, toyastic are very passionate about our responsibility towards special children also Our products are well appreciated by toys libraries, play school for quality of products life span of each toy, and effective learning through play. An average INDIAN MOTHER is known as a ACHIEVER MOTHER globally and her aspiration for her children to be intellectually very competent and these toys are basic model of how she can teach her children thinking patterns, sensory skills and speech how to enhance memory and all this can be achieved through play.
- 2. First Bead Maze Sitting in a high chair is much more fun with this fantastic bead maze. Featuring brightly colored, multi-shaped beads that spin and slide along red and yellow wire pathways that are anchored by a strong suction cup base. Encourages color recognition, hand-eye coordination and fine motor development through play! 1+ Years Dimensions: 7.75" x 3.75" x 7" MRP : Rs. 1599/-
- 3. Rainbow Stacker Classic Toy Ask the child to stack the rings on the rod, including the ball on top. Identify the colors of the rings and ball as they are stacked. Ask the child to repeat each color name after you. Repeat the activity until the child is able to identify each color. Ask the child to stack the rings on the rod, including the ball on top. Count the rings and ball as they are stacked. Ask the child to repeat each number after you. Repeat the activity until the child has mastered counting to eight. Ask the child to stack the rings and the red ball without using the rod. Stack the rings on the rod. Ask the child to touch the largest ring and the smallest ring. Once the child has mastered stacking the rings from the largest to the smallest, ask him/her to reverse the stacking order. 18 + Months Dimensions: 8.5" x 3.5" x 3.5"
- 4. Stacking Train Toddler Toy Ask the child to count the number of cars on the train. Ask the child to point to the car that has only one shape of "cargo" block. If the child is not familiar with the shape, explain that it is a rectangle. Ask the child to remove all the blocks from the train and to sort them by color. Count each color group with the child, Repeat the activity until the child is able to count each group independently. Place all the blocks in a row. Ask the child to count all the blocks. Repeat the activity until the child is able to count all 15 blocks. Ask the child to count the wheels on the train and to identify their shape. If the child is not familiar with the shape, explain that a wheel is round like a circle. 2+ Years Dimensions: 5.5" x 3.5" x 18.2 MRP: Rs.1049/-
- 5. Deluxe Jumbo Cardboard Blocks - 40 Pieces Young construction workers and architects will spend hours with these lightweight yet durable cardboard building blocks. This 40-piece set features three sizes of "bricks" for constructive imaginative play. Made of premium, extra- thick cardboard for strength, they are easy to assemble and feature a wipe-clean surface. The red blocks hold up to 150 lbs! 2 + Years Dimensions: 12.5" x 7" x 19"
- 6. Alphabet Nesting and Stacking Blocks Brightly colored animals and familiar objects illustrate the letters of the alphabet on these cardboard blocks. Nested, the ten vibrant blocks fit into the included carrying case. Stacked, they form a tower nearly three feet high! 2+Years Dimensions: 5.75" x 5.75" x 5.75 MRP: Rs. 1599/-
- 7. Shape Sorting Cube Classic Toy Ask the child to build a tower with the blocks. Help the child become familiar with the shapes and colors by identifying them as the child stacks the blocks. Encourage beginning counting skills by asking the child to count the blocks with you. Repeat the activity until the child is familiar with the numbers one through twelve. Once the child is familiar with the shapes and colors, ask the child to hand you a specific shape or color block. 2+ Years Dimensions: 5.5" x 5.5" x 5.5" MRP : Rs. 1480/-
- 8. Wooden ABC/123 Blocks Ask the child to see how tall he/she can stack the blocks before they fall over. Count each block out loud as it is added to the stack. Ask the child to look at each block and identify the image on each of its six sides. Repeat this activity until the child can correctly identify the images on all of the blocks. Build a simple structure and ask the child to replicate it. Point to a picture on a block and ask what letter it begins with. Ask the child to use the alphabet blocks to spell out his/her first name. (It may be necessary to use both the carved and stamped sides of the blocks.) Ask the child to place the blocks in alphabetical order from A to Z, and the number blocks in numerical order from 0 to 9 (excluding duplicate numbers). 2+ Years Dimensions: 7.5" x 2.5" x 8.5 MRP : Rs. 1480/-
- 9. See-Inside Numbers Peg Puzzle - 10 pieces Number concepts, zero through nine, are illustrated in this 10-piece peg puzzle. A colorful picture under each piece shows the same number of items as the numeral on top of the piece, helping promote number recognition and counting skills! Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and visual perception skills. 2+ Years Dimensions: 0.5" x 8.5" x 11.5
- 10. Farm Chunky Puzzle - 7 Pieces Ask the child to line up the pieces, and count them aloud together. Encourage the child to identify and discuss all the colors on the pieces. Do any pieces have more than one color? Do any pieces have colors in common? Make each animal's sound, and ask the child to point to the right animal and say its name as you "call" it. Place three or four puzzle pieces in a row and ask the child to study them. Then have the child look away while you remove one piece. Ask the child to look again and tell you which piece is missing. Repeat with fewer or more pieces to alter the level of difficulty. With all the pieces on the puzzle board, ask the child questions to make up a simple story about a day on the farm. For instance, "Lots of farm animals have come to the pond! What do they like to do at the pond?" or "Which animal will go to the barn first for bedtime? 2+ Years Dimensions: 1" x 9" x 12 MRP : Rs. 495/-
- 11. Deluxe Pounding Bench Toddler Toy African animal favorites are featured on this extra thick wooden puzzle. Eight easy-grasp, chunky wild animal pieces have a full-color, matching pictures underneath. The animal pieces stand upright for pretend play. Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and creative expression skills. 2+ Years Dimensions: 1" x 9" x 12 MRP: 1899/-
- 12. Safari Chunky Puzzle - 8 Pieces African animal favorites are featured on this extra thick wooden puzzle. Eight easy- grasp, chunky wild animal pieces have a full-color, matching pictures underneath. The animal pieces stand upright for pretend play. Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and creative expression skills. 2+ Years Dimensions: 1" x 9" x 12"
- 13. Large Farm Jumbo Knob Puzzle - 8 pieces Seven favorite farm animals and a farmer stand out against the big red barn. Extra thick wooden puzzle includes eight pieces, with jumbo wooden knobs that are easy for children to grasp. Full- color matching pictures appear underneath each piece. Encourages hand-eye, fine motor and visual perception skills. 1+ Years Dimensions: 1.5" x 12" x 15.5 MRP : Rs. 1799/-
- 14. Switch & Spin Magnetic Gear Board A unique spin on magnetic toys, Switch & Spin Magnetic Gear Board lets kids build their own toy! Simply choose a picture template from 10 unique designs and place it in the wooden frame. Then add the gears in the color-coded spaces to turn each picture into an amazing kid-powered machine! Or remove the templates to reveal the white magnetic surface - perfect for an open-ended exploration of simple mechanics, or a range of counting, adding, and problem-solving activities (instructions included). This sturdy, durable gears toy includes a magnetic board with wooden frame, eight magnetic pegs, eight colorful gears, and five double-sided, color-coded design templates. 2+ Years Dimensions: 15" x 11" x 2 MRP : Rs. 2499/-
- 15. Pound & Roll Tower Identify the color name of one of the balls and roll it toward the child. Ask him/her to repeat the color name and roll it back to you. Repeat the activity using the different colored balls. Count the number of balls, asking your child to repeat each number after you.