mCig, Inc. (Stock Symbol: MCIG) - March 2014 Investor Presentation
Embed Size (px)
mCig, Inc. (Stock Symbol: MCIG) - March 2014 Investor Presentation
Transcript of mCig, Inc. (Stock Symbol: MCIG) - March 2014 Investor Presentation
- INVESTOR PRESENTATION MARCH 2014
- FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS DISCLAIMER Any statements contained in this presentation that do not describe historical facts may constitute forward-looking statements as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Any forward-looking statements contained herein are based on current expectations, but are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. The factors that could cause actual future results to differ materially from current expectations include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties relating to the Company's ability to develop, market and sell products based on its technology; the expected benefits and efficacy of the Company's products and technology; the availability of substantial additional funding for the Company to continue its operations and to conduct research and development, and future product commercialization; and the Company's business, research, product development, regulatory approval, marketing and distribution plans and strategies.
- mCig, Inc. (OTCQB: mCig) is a technology company focused on two long-term secular trends sweeping the globe: (1) The decriminalization and legalization of marijuana for medicinal or recreational purposes (2) The adoption of electronic vaporizing cigarettes (commonly known as eCigs) by the worlds 1.2 Billion smokers. In the marijuana industry mCig is a leading manufacture of portable vaporizers such as the mCig 2.0 and traditional vaporizers such as the Vapolution 2.0. In the eCig industry, mCig operates a subsidiary: VitaCig, Inc. which is leveraging eCig technology to develop nicotine-free medicinal and nutritional products such as the VitaCig. Stock Information Stock Market Symbol: Common Shares Outstanding SEC Regulation Management Team mCig 270,130,000 Yes Fully Reporting Link to SEC Filings: Click Here Insider Ownership Paul Rosenberg Chief Executive Officer Mark Linkhorst - Chief Operating Officer Patrick Lucey President , Vapolution, Inc. Chad Shaffer - Chief Operating Officer, Vapolution, Inc. 50.1% Corporate Transfer Agent PCAOB Auditors Island Stock Transfer 15500 Roosevelt Boulevard Clearwater, Florida Phone 727.289.0010 Fax 727.289.0069 http://www.islandstocktransfer.com De Joya Griffith 1 Liberty Plaza, 23rd Floor New York, NY 10006 Phone 212.531.1600 Fax 702.920.8049 http://www.dejoyagriffith.com FUNDAMENTALS About mCig, Inc.
- During the Gold Rush, most gold miners lost money, but people who sold them picks, shovels, tents and blue-jeans (Levi Strauss) made a nice profit. Peter Lynch THE OPPORTUNITY - VAPORIZERS
- Marijuana is the third most popular recreational drug in America (behind only alcohol and tobacco), and has been used by nearly 100 million Americans. According to government surveys, some 25 million Americans have smoked marijuana in the past year, and more than 14 million do so regularly despite harsh laws against its use. Legalization and Decriminalization Trend Following the global economic crisis of 2008 a renewed effort was made by the marijuana lobby for both decriminalization of the herb as well as legalization. This push was ultimately successful as the prospect of taxing marijuana like alcohol or tobacco represented an inflection point in the conversation for the merits of legalization. This culminated in marijuana being fully decriminalized and even legalized for adults 21 and up in the states of Colorado (Amendment 64) and Washington (Initiative 502). Colorado and Washington represent only the start of this trend. On January 16th, 2014, cannabis was legalized in five more states under federal law. These states are the following: Hawaii, Kansas, Alaska, Michigan, and Rhode Island. On a Federal level, there have been important developments as well. Most recently US Attorney General Eric Holder in a speech to the House of Delegates indicated that he had mandated a review and modification of all Justice Department policies relating to the sentencing of non-violent drug offenders. USA States with Legal Marijuana Laws Marijuana Business Opportunity Market USA Legalized (WA & CO) Size in Billions of Dollars per Year $1.5 Billion today $6.0 Billion by 2018 USA Legalized All States $60 Billion Global Current Illegal $150 Billion Global Marijuana Users 150 million THE OPPORTUNITY MARIJUANA LEGALIZATION Cannabis (AKA) Marijuana
- mCig operates a simple business model: We develop cutting edge vaporizers for the recreational and medicinal marijuana community at disruptive price points. In addition to being disruptive on price, we also believe in the Open-Source model allowing our customers to heat up the plant material of their choice, as opposed pre-packaging our vaporizers with plant material. First Mover Advantage Where it Counts A first mover advantage only matters when you are focused on delivering unique customer experiences and building brand affinity. Most marijuana companies have chosen to grow marijuana a highly commoditized and competitive plant. We chose to develop and incubate brands that will resonate within the community and allow us to generate high volume, recurring sales. We operate two such brands: Founded in 2000, Vapolution is a leading producer of home-use herbal vaporizers such as the Vapolution 2.0. The Vapolution is sold in over 11 Countries, and 20 distribution points. Cumulative revenues of over $2 million since founding without spending any capital on marketing. www.vapolution.com Founded in 2013, mCig is a leading producer of portable herbal vaporizers such as the mCig 2.0 a $10 purpose built herbal vaporizer that has generated sales in over 20 countries and significant buzz. www.mCig.org THE OPPORTUNITY PICK & SHOVEL BUSINESS MODEL Pick and Shovel Business Model mCig, Inc. A Pick and Shovel Marijuana Company
- PRODUCT CATALOG
- Since 2013, mCig has developed two iterations of its flagship product. The mCig 1.0 which was released in November 2013, and the mCig 2.0 which was released in January 2014. In February 2014, we released our Made in USA Hand Blown Glass Inserts which allow customers to enjoy an even cleaner vaporizing experience by inserting plant material into the glass and then dropping the glass into the mCig 2.0 heating chamber. Product Details mCig 1.0 Worlds Most Affordable Vaporizer Released in November 2013 Sold Out in 10 days Collectors Item mCig 2.0 Next Generation Technology Multi-Voltage Made in USA Glass Insert True Vape Wider Chamber, More Battery Power Same Price ($10) mCig 3.0 Update R&D Ongoing Scheduled for Q3 2014 Product Image PRODUCT CATALOG - MCIG Product Catalog mCig, Shovel Marijuana Company mCig, Inc. A Pick and Inc. - mCig
- Since 2000, Vapolution has developed two iterations of its flagship product. The Vapolution 1.0 which was released in November 2003, and the Vapolution 2.0 which was released in July 2013. Product Details Vapolution 1.0 First electronic vaporizer to offer a complete glass air path. First to offer a custom built glass lined heater. Vapor taste and flavor still sought after today. Vapolution 2.0 Total Redesign Remains the only Vaporizer with an all glass vapor path. Made in USA Glass MSRP is 20% lower than 1.0 Vapolution 3.0 Update R&D Ongoing Scheduled for Q4 2014 Product Image PRODUCT CATALOG - VAPOLUTION Product Catalog mCig mCig, Inc. A Pick and Shovel Marijuana Company Vapolution, Inc. (100% Owned Subsidiary)
- CORPORATE STRATEGY HERBAL VAPORIZERS
- Within our Vaporizer segment, we will continue to focus on being disruptive both on price and innovation delivering our customers quality experienced at affordable prices. We will continue to focus on entrenching our brands within the community and aligning ourselves with thought leaders, individuals, and companies that are well respected. We will develop two new iterations of our flagship devices in 2014: Vapolution 3.0 and mCig 3.0. Our Process Model Innovate Grow Optimize Branding We will continue to market our products via social media and industry specific functions. We will produce several videos that will continue to be distributed to our viral audience of over 100,000 twitter followers and thousands of Facebook followers. We will also continue to align our brands with potential celebrity endorsements where we feel the celebrity speaks to the sensibilities of our target demographic. Disrupt mCig 2.0 Video Commercial Independent Reviews and Marketing Plans Below is an example of a Video Ad we produced for the mCig 2.0. This video has gone viral achieving over 10,000 organic views in less than 30 days. This is especially impressive given that we did not spend a cent on marketing this video. Click below to view: Since January 2014 (launch of mCig 2.0) we have sent out review packages to several well known media organizations within the cannabis community as well as celebrities that are openly supportive of Cannabis. We have received several positive reviews that we believe will be shortly published. We believe that these efforts help increase the momentum for viral adoption of the mCig 2.0 as the leading loose-leaf vaporizer on the