Mc Bride Kathleen
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Mc Bride Kathleen
- 1. Islands By: Kathleen C.
2. Are there 2 types of islands? Yes, there are 2 types of islands. There are continental and oceanic islands. 3. What is an island? An island is a piece of land with water surrounding it. 4. How is an islandformed???
- There is a volcano under the H2O.
- It erupts and comes out above the water .
- Then it sits and creates a landform, but it takes years & years.
5. Where did I get my sources from??? I got all my information fromwww.facts4me.com 6. Here are some Island pictures!!! Enjoy (: