Manulife Travel Agency Business Insurance Program ... insurance program featuring coverage for...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Manulife Travel Agency Business Insurance Program ... insurance program featuring coverage for...
TRAVEL AGENCY BUSINESS INSURANCE PROGRAM
LOOKING TO SAVE ON YOUR BUSINESS COSTS? IT’S TIME TO REVIEW YOUR INSURANCE OPTIONS.
The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company has engaged Marsh Canada Limited (Marsh) to create
a unique insurance package policy for Manulife Sponsored Travel Agencies — underwritten by
Northbridge Insurance. Your affiliation to Manulife allows you to access a sponsored, preferred group
insurance program featuring coverage for Errors and Omissions (E&O), Commercial General Liability
(CGL), and Property along with additional benefits for Manulife Sponsored Travel Agencies. Take a few
minutes to compare the competitive rates available under this program and you could save.
• Duty to Defend.
• Claims-Made Form.
• Final Adjudication Language.
• Worldwide Territory.
• Bilateral Extended Reporting Period (ERP) of 180 days included with optional ERPs available at additional cost.
• Several deductible options available.
• Claim includes non-monetary or injunctive relief.
• Travel Agent includes any past, present, or future duly licensed employee or independent contractor acting as a retail travel agent and coverage includes the advice they provide related to travel services.
• Other Insured Persons include volunteers, students or interns and independent contractors and spouse of
CGL AND PROPERTY COVERAGE
• Standard Business Choice Coverage Extensions will apply (ask for details).
• Coverage included as follows:
• All risk, replacement cost coverage for Business Personal Property.
• Including the perils of flood, sewer backup and earthquake.
• CGL including Non-Owned Automobile.
• Equipment Breakdown can be offered without referral for an additional $25.
• Property deductibles - Flood: $25,000; Earthquake: $100,000 or 3% whichever is greater; Sewer Backup: $2,500; All Other Losses: $1,000.
• CGL deductible - $1,000 for property damage only.
• Legal Assistance Hotline* - Free unlimited legal advice for your business.
• Fraud Coverage for those individuals mandated to carry this coverage.
• Employment Practices Liability (EPL) Extension for E&O.
• Trauma Assist.
• Provincial Regulatory Conditions - Coverage is provided in compliance with these conditions where required.
Contact a Marsh licensed insurance broker if you would like more information about Cyber coverage.
A travel agency with $1,500,000 in annual revenues is insured for limits of $1,000,000 CGL, $1,000,000 E&O, and $100,000 for Property with a $1,000 deductible. The current yearly insurer premium for this coverage from Northbridge Insurance, under the Manulife-sponsored program, would be $958 — representing a possible $632 saving when compared to a current quote for similar coverage in the marketplace.
Please note that the case study provided above is only an indication. Your actual premium
quote will vary according to your travel agency annual revenues and coverage needs.
Marsh is the world’s leading insurance broker and risk adviser. With over 35,000 colleagues operating in more than 130 countries, Marsh serves commercial and individual clients with data driven risk solutions and advisory services. Marsh Canada Limited has ore than 1,000 employees and offices in 13 cities across Canada. Marsh is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With annual revenue over US$15 billion and 75,000 colleagues worldwide, MMC helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market- leading firms: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman. Follow Marsh on Twitter @MarshGlobal; LinkedIn; Facebook; and YouTube, or subscribe to BRINK.
*Services are not an insurance policy. Not all policies are eligible, contact Marsh Canada for details.
Manulife does not underwrite, administer, or adjudicate any insurance or coverage set out in this brochure.
Northbridge Insurance and Northbridge Insurance Logo are trademarks of Northbridge Financial Corporation, licensed by Northbridge General Insurance Corporation (insurer of Northbridge Insurance policies).
Manulife and the Block Design are trademarks of The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company and are used by it, and by its affiliates under licence.
Information in this brochure represents a synopsis of coverage and is provided as a reference only. The actual policy, including endorsements determines coverage. It contains exclusions, limitations and other provisions not referenced (or only briefly summarized) here and the policy should be consulted for full coverage terms, conditions, and requirements. Deductibles may apply. For exact terms, definitions, limitations, and exclusions, please speak with your licensed Marsh Canada Limited insurance broker, or refer to the policy wording.
This document is not intended to be taken as advice regarding any individual situation and should not be relied upon as such. The information contained herein is based on sources we believe reliable, but we make no representation or warranty as to its accuracy. Marsh shall have no obligation to update this publication and shall have no liability to you or any other party arising out of this publication or any matter contained herein. Marsh makes no representation or warranty concerning the application of policy wordings or the financial condition or solvency of insurers or re-insurers. Marsh makes no assurances regarding the availability, cost, or terms of insurance coverage.
Marsh is one of the Marsh & McLennan Companies, together with Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman.
Copyright © 2017-2019 Marsh Canada Limited and its licensors. All rights reserved. www.marsh.ca
CC0168 (C170504TB): 2019/08/01
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR MARSH LICENSED INSURANCE BROKER:
Toll-Free: 1 844 493 4992 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit us online at: www.marsh.ca/manulifetravelagent