Mailchimp What is it?
Embed Size (px)
Email marketing package, Learn how to use it, E-learning, e-marketing.
Transcript of Mailchimp What is it?
- MAILCHIMP What is it and how can I use it?
- MailChimp is an e-mail marketing service provider. You use it to send and track email newsletters to specific groups of people. Its very easy to use and has a simple interface.
- Sell wares and track your revenues. Create e-mail templates. Manage and customise forums. E-mail delivery. Analytics. Mobile editor. Social sharing. With MailChimp, you can:
- The main page is called the dashboard. This is where you can reach every main feature in MailChimp. It is essentially your homepage.
- There are two main features in MailChimp: CAMPAIGNS LISTS These are e-mails sent to subscribers in a list. These are where you store your contacts (subscribers).
- Create a master list and then use segments and groups to email selected people! When you create a list, Mailchimp will automatically create a signup form. Its great for sending bulk emails to organisation members or other groups! Click this button!
- You can also use templates, which allow you to create an e- mail design and then use it for subsequent campaigns.
- Another important feature is the reports function. Here you can see how your campaigns have performed, who opened the e-mails and much more! This would be a great way to create a marketing plan; you can see how certain e-mails are received and thus create statistics and charts.
- All you have to do now is sign up and create your first campaign!
- Now just create a list, or even send to yourself, and get sending! Good luck!