MAA SmartMedic200 - The Best Medical Takaful Plan
Embed Size (px)
Key feature of MAA Takaful - SmartMedic200 hospitalisation and surgical takaful plan. The best medical takaful plan in Malaysia currently.
Transcript of MAA SmartMedic200 - The Best Medical Takaful Plan
- Introducing SmartMedic 200 A Complete Solution for All Your Hospitalisation Needs.
- Agenda 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. The 6 Pillars of SmartMedic 200 Whats New in SmartMedic 200? Competitors Analysis Table of Benefits Underwriting Guidelines Exclusions Table of Contribution Commission Structure Managed Care Organisation (MCO) Panel Hospitals
- The 6 Pillars of SmartMedic 200
- The 6 Pillars of SmartMedic 200 5 Plans for Both Standalone & Rider High Room & Board of Up to RM1,000 High Annual Limit of Up to RM250,000 No Lifetime Limit Funeral Expense of RM5,000 for both Standalone & Rider No *Co-takaful Note: *Except for Juvenile (Age 30 days to 15 years old).
- Whats New in SmartMedic 200?
- Whats New in SmartMedic 200? 5 Plans for Both Standalone & Rider Higher Room & Board of Up to RM1,000 Higher Annual Limit of Up to RM250,000 No Lifetime Limit Funeral Expense of RM5,000 for Both Standalone & Rider
- Whats New in SmartMedic 200? Co-takaful for Juvenile (Age 30 days to 15) Post-Hospitalisation Treatment extended to 60 days from discharge As Charged for Out-patient Kidney Dialysis, Cancer Treatment, Medical Report Fees & Government Service Tax High Daily Cash Allowance and Home Nursing Care
- Competitors Analysis
- Competitors Analysis MAAT Company AI Company PR Company GT Company ET Product Type Standalone & Rider Standalone & Rider Rider Rider Rider Choice of Plan 5 Plans of up to RM1,000 5 Plans of up to RM350 5 Plans of up to RM400 5 Plans of up to RM400 5 Plans of up to RM500 Product Term Guaranteed Renewal Up to Age 80 Renewal Up to Age 99 Guaranteed Renewal Up to Age 25, 70, 80, & 100 Renewal Up to Age 80 Renewal Up to Age 88 Overall Annual Limit Max RM250k Max RM190k Max RM250k Max RM200k Max RM300k Lifetime Limit No Lifetime Limit No Lifetime Limit Max RM1.5M Max RM1.6M Max RM1.5M Funeral Expense RM5,000 N/A N/A N/A N/A Company
- Competitors Analysis Company MAAT Company AI For Juvenile Plan only. Co-takaful 10% of the balance exceeding co10% cotakaful Free takaful Amount per subject to min cert. year, max RM300 & max RM 3000 RM1000 per Plan (RM) admission 1 22,000 2 3 4 5 25,000 28,000 33,000 36,000 Company PR Company GT Yes. 10% of total expenses Min RM300, Max RM1,000 (H&S) & a Max: RM2000 (Outpatient Treatment Benefit) Yes. 10% cotakaful per disability Min RM300 Max RM1000 Company ET N/A
- Table of Benefits
- Table of Benefits PLAN BENEFIT Annual Limit P150 (RM) P200 (RM) P300 (RM) P500 (RM) P1000 (RM) 50,000 100,000 150,000 200,000 250,000 Lifetime Limit No Lifetime Limit Funeral Expenses RM5,000 Hospital Benefits Hospital Room & Board (max 200 days per annum) 150 200 300 500 Intensive Care Unit (max 60 days per annum) Hospital Supplies & Services Surgical Fee Anaesthetist Fee Operating Theater Age 16 years & above (adult): As charged Age 30 days to 15 years (juvenile): As charged, with 10% co-takaful subject to minimum co-takaful of RM300 and maximum co-takaful of RM1,000 per admission 1,000
- Table of Benefits PLAN BENEFIT P150 (RM) P200 (RM) P300 (RM) P500 (RM) P1000 (RM) Hospital Benefits Pre-Hospitalisation Diagnostic Tests (within 60 days prior to admission) Pre-Hospitalisation Specialist Consultation (within 60 days prior to admission) In-Hospitalisation Physician Visit (maximum 200 days per annum) Post-Hospitalisation Treatment (within 60 days after discharge) Age 16 years & above (adult): As charged Age 30 days to 15 years (juvenile): As charged, with 10% co-takaful subject to minimum co-takaful of RM300 and maximum co-takaful of RM1,000 per admission
- Table of Benefits PLAN BENEFIT P150 (RM) P200 (RM) P300 (RM) Out-Patient Benefits Emergency Accidental Outpatient Treatment (within 24 hours and follow up treatment to a maximum of 31 days) Out-patient Physiotherapy Treatment (within 90 days after discharge/surgery) Ambulance Fees Out-patient Kidney Dialysis Treatment Out-patient Cancer Treatment As charged P500 (RM) P1000 (RM)
- Table of Benefits PLAN BENEFIT P150 (RM) P200 (RM) P300 (RM) P500 (RM) P1000 (RM) 100 100 100 100 100 500 750 1,000 1,500 2,000 150 200 300 450 600 Other Benefits Daily Cash Allowance at Government Hospital (maximum 200 days per annum) Home Nursing Care (maximum per admission) Person Covered Childs Daily Guardian Benefit (maximum per admission) Medical Report Fees Government Service Tax As charged
- Underwriting Guidelines
- Underwriting Guidelines Benefits New Eligibility Eligibility Maximum Person Covered 30 days Age 59 Participant 1. Minimum Age 18 No Limit Plan Basic 2. Term of Coverage Rider Expiry Age 80 Up to Age 80 (follow basic plan term, whichever is lower)
- Underwriting Guidelines Benefits New Plan 3. Plan Code Standalone Rider Plan 1 Plan 2 Plan 3 Plan 4 Plan 5 P150 P200 P300 P500 P1000 PR150 PR200 PR300 PR500 PR1000 Plan 4. Payment Mode Monthly Quarterly, Semi Annually & Annually Payment Channel Direct Debit/Auto Debit or Easy Contribution Payment facility All
- Underwriting Guidelines Benefits 5. 6. New Contribution Mode Factor Mode Monthly Quarterly Semi-Annually Annually Modal Contribution 0.090 0.250 0.500 1.000 Wakalah Fee Certificate Year 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 onwards Wakalah Fee % 75 50 35 30 20 20 8
- Underwriting Guidelines Benefits 7. Upgraded Room & Board 8. Co-takaful (Juvenile only) New If the Person Covered is hospitalised at a Room & Board which is higher than his/her entitlement, 10% co-payment will be waived if there is a written evidence from authorized hospital personnel to confirm on the unavailability of his/her eligible Room & Board. The Person Covered only need to pay the difference of his/her upgraded Room & Board. The Person Covered will have to pay 10% of the cost of an eligible hospital benefit, subject to minimum co-takaful amount of RM300 and maximum co-takaful amount of RM1,000. The remaining balance of the eligible benefit will be paid by MAA Takaful Berhad up to the Overall Annual Limit.
- Underwriting Guidelines Benefits 9. Foreigner New Below are the group of foreigners who are eligible to participate in SmartMedic 200 Plan 1 until Plan 5. 1. Expatriates/Professional 2. With PR status (except for manual workers) 3. Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) 10. Payment Grace Period 31 days 11. Take Over Option MTL1 with SM100 SM200 Standalone MTL2 with SM100 SM200 Rider/Standalone SM100 Standalone SM200 Standalone Subject to minimum 1 year anniversary
- Exclusions What are the major exclusions that you should know? Any medical or physical conditions arising within the first thirty (30) days of the Person Covereds cover or Reinstatement Date, whichever is the later, except for accidental Injuries. Pre-existing Illness. Specified Illnesses occurring during the first one hundred and twenty (120) days of continuous cover.
- Exclusions 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. Abuse of alcohol & drugs AIDS or ARC (AIDS Related Complex) and HIV Congenital abnormalities or deformities Pregnancy related conditions Treatment related to infertility or impotence Hospitalization for investigatory purposes Suicide or intentionally self-inflicted injury while sane or insane 8. War, criminal or terrorist activities 9. Contamination by radioactivity 10. Donation of body organ
- Exclusions 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. Cosmetic surgery Circumcision Eye examination, surgical correction of nearsightedness Dental treatment or oral surgery except as necessitated by accidental injury Private nursing Treatment of sleep disorder Hormone replacement therapy Weight control Alternative therapy such as acupuncture, reflexology, herbalist treatment, aroma therapy & etc Mental disorder Participation in dangerous sports or profession Private flying Sex changes
- Table of Contributions
- Table of Annual Contribution (Standalone Male) Age/Plan 05 6 15 16 21 22 29 30 39 40 49 50 54 55 59 60 64* 65 69* 70 74* 75 79* P150 1,078 564 910 803 878 1,049 1,552 2,649 2,421 4,339 5,845 9,912 Note: *For renewal only.