Life needs water and save future
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Life needs water and save future
- 1. LIFE NEEDS WATER AND SAFE FUTURE The project Only One World, Dont Waste It
- 2. The activity Life needs water and safe future for the project has been carried out throughout the school year. The task was given to all the teachers, they introduced it to students. Thus several classes researched water during the lessons continueing the topic of our Eco school from the previous year Water. School trips were organised so that the students had the opportunity to see and compare different ecosystems near water and to find out how water influences our life.
- 3. WATER IS ONE OF THE MAIN TOPICS WE DISCUSS AT THE LESSONS.
- 4. PRIMARY SCHOOL STUDENTS WERE GIVEN THE TASK TO FIND OUT HOW MUCH AND WHO USES WATER.
- 5. THEY FOUND OUT WHERE CLEAR WATER AND WHERE POLLUTED WATER COULD BE SEEN.
- 6. WE LISTEN TO THE SOUNDS OF WATER.
- 7. WATER A PROBLEM IF WE DONT THINK ABOUT IT ECOLOGICALLY. SECONDARY SCHOOL STUDENTS WRITE RESEARCH WORK ABOUT HOW OUR LOCAL HYDROELECTRIC STATION INFLUENCES THE ECOSYSTEM OF THE RIVER LIELA JUGLA.
- 8. THE SCHOOL TRIPS TAKE US TO DIFFERENT SIGHTS OF NATURE SHOWING ECOLOGICAL SYSTEM NEAR WATER.
- 9. AT KEMERI MOORLAND
- 10. AT THE SEA IN SPRING.
- 11. ITS INTERESTING TO BE IN THE FOREST IN AUTUMN.
- 12. WE LEARN A LOT ABOUT THE RIVER GAUJA, THE LONGEST RIVER IN LATVIA, WHILE TRAVELLING BY RIVER TRAM.
- 13. THE RECONSTRUCTED POND NEAR THE SCHOOL IS NOW THE PLACE OF RELAXING AND ENJOYING CLEAR WATER.
- 14. Photos taken by: B.Lukaevia ; V,erberga; I.Baia; PII Annele.