Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Last presentation
- 1. Story is about to end ..
- 2. Marketing Curtains off
- 3. Presentation is icing on the cake So its better we nail it at once
- 4. 4 rules you must follow 1. Dont start here 2. Write and prepare 3. Visualize 4.
- 5. Its the speaker who need to deliver a good presentation And if you fail audience is to be like this ?????
- 6. USE COLOR PALLETTE
- 7. USE IMAGES Images Are Easy To Remember
- 8. CONFIDENCE THE ART OF STORY TELLIN GOOD PRESENTATIONS INCLUDE STORIES EASIEST WAY TO TELL COMPLICATED THINGs
- 9. Module 2
- 10. How do we define and classify SERVICES ?
- 11. SERVICES Services is any ACT or PERFORMANCE Do not result in ownership of anything Of more or less intangible nature that normally , but not necessarily
- 12. New service realities Shifting customer relationship Customer empowerment Customer co- production Satisfying employees as well as customers The marketing excellence Internal marketing External marketing Interactive marketing
- 13. Service Quality A comparison of expectations with performance How to improve service quality Listening Reliability Basic service Recovery Fair play Team work
- 14. Designing and marketing integrated Marketing channels
- 15. Marketing concepts 1.Marketing channel system 2.Pull strategy 3.Push strategy 4.Consumer Marketing 5.E- commerce and M- commerce
- 16. Marketing channel system Particular set of self dependent organization involved in the process of marketing a product or service
- 17. Pull Strategy and Push Strategy Adverstiment promotion, other forms of communication to convince customers to demand for the product Manufacturer does the force sales and makes a pressure on consumers to buy the particular product.
- 18. E-Commerce and M- Commerce E-commerce, short for electronic commerce, is trading in products or services using computer networks, such as the Internet. Mobile Commerce means "a retail outlet in your customers pocket."
- 19. Module 3
- 20. Branding Yoga Is branding yoga appropriate or not ????
- 21. Should Yoga be branded or not ? For Many of us think that it is creating a value in ones life and could be for everyone at large, so by branding it can be reached everywhere Against Some treat it as religion so they dont want yoga to be commercialized.
- 22. Evaluation By branding yoga, accessibility of yoga to the masses really easy.
- 23. Results Opportunities can created by branding it , while at the same respecting ones who support it as authentic values. Like this it can act as two way , one as culture and one as movement within the industry.
- 24. Module 4
- 25. Make the most of a Polarizing Brand
- 26. To survive in such environment , new techniques have to be implemented called BRAND POLARIZATION
- 27. Degree of polarization depends upon the lovers and haters of the brand Higher the lovers and haters higher the POLARIZATION
- 28. Capitalizing on Polarization
- 29. Placate the haters
- 30. Solution is to change the haters conception Managers who succeeded in doing this attracts crowd of customers
- 31. Poke the Haters
- 32. Some companies intentionally offend their Brand Detractors
- 33. This create an awareness around loyal consumers and they get try to defend their favorite products and turning detractors into supporters
- 34. Launch a provocative ad.
- 35. Backed up by social media, pocket of haters can quickly arise Company need to act to smart and use it as an opportunity.
- 36. Created by : Anant Shankar Tripathi SCAC, Pune during an internship by Prof. Sameer Mathur IIM , Luchknow
- 37. Thanks !