Kiosk project about baby sleep training introduction
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Kiosk project about baby sleep training introduction
- 1. Baby Sleep Training Introduction --- Sleep Sense Program -By Hong Yang
- 2. Baby Sleep Training Overview When : Baby > Three month old & The earlier the better How: Best Method: Sleep Sense Program by Dana Obleman Why: make the baby sleep through the night and let the parents get better sleep and rest Resource: The Sleep Sense Program -- Proven Strategies For Teaching Your Child To Sleep Through The Night by Dana Obleman The No-Cry Sleep Solution: Gentle Ways to Help Your Baby Sleep Through the Night by Elizabeth Pantley and William Sears
- 3. Sleep Sense Program Main Menu What is it? Who need It? How does it work? Why is it important?
- 4. Check the Author
- 5. Common baby Sleep Problem See Details
- 6. Common baby sleep problems in detail ONLY fall asleep when nursing or bottle feeding Needs a soother or pacifier in order to get to sleep Needs to be rocked, bounced, or taken for a car ride in order to nap Wake up every 2-3 hours each night Refuse to take a nap or no nap time at all Too light sleep / easily be waken up / wake up in 5/10 minutes
- 7. The Goal The Steps The Results
- 8. Sleep Training Goal The average sleep needs for baby
- 9. Sleep Training Steps Step1: Eliminate sleep props Step2: Establish a predictable bedtime routine Step3: Get to bed early Step4: Use of a Blankie/Lovey or stuffed toy as the babys new sleep props Step 5: Use Key words or Phrases like night night to give the signal to the baby. Step 6: 3-5 minutes controled cry
- 10. The Results of the Sleep Training Program Baby will be able to sleep longer and tight in the evening Baby will get longer and quality naps Mom and Baby will get better rest
- 11. A Happy Baby means every thing!