Embed Size (px)
Portfolio Jonathon Drury
Transcript of Jonathon Drury
- Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comPORTFOLIO
- PORTFOLIO09 - 20132Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comAbout MeSkill Set Creative Director; Web design, Ecommerce and Mobile Branding Graphic design Usability best practice Project management Online strategy Work to brief and strict deadlines Self motivated and disciplined
- PORTFOLIO09 - 20133Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comClient: Staysure Ltd, http://www.staysure.co.uk/homeDescription: UK based insurance company targeting over 50s market, one of the Times 100 fastest Growing Companies, 2013StaysureWork undertaken: Company re-brand, logo design, corporate identity Web design, application design and usability Creative for advertising campaign Marketing support
- PORTFOLIO09 - 20134Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comWebsite, e-commerce design and usabilityClient: Staysure UK based insurance company targeting the over 50sDescription: Continuing the offline brand experience online with the Staysure web site. Specifically designed for the over 50smarket, ease of use and easy to read a priority.First re-designInitial website Current site design
- PORTFOLIO09 - 20135Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comTravel Insurance Quote ProcessClient: Staysure Travel Insurance E-Commerce ProcessDescription: E-Commerce process including medical screening, multiple search results and upselling opportunities.
- PORTFOLIO09 - 20136Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comCompany BrandingStaysure.co.uk LtdLake View House,53 Taneld Lane, Rushmere,Northampton, NN1 5RNt: +44 (0) 844 2 777 666e: [email protected]: www.staysure.co.ukStaysure.co.uk Ltd is a FSA regulated company. No. 436804.Brand GuidelinesPage 2Version 1 - 01/12/2009 staysure.co.ukExclusion zone - Always keep an exclusion zone around the logo - minimum distance as shown belowBlack logo on white backgroundBlack logo on black backgroundWhite out logo on purple backgroundLogoExclusion DistanceUse logos only on the following backgrounds.Staysure Overseas S.L.Local 6 CC Andasol,CN 340 KM 189,Marbella, Mlaga, SpainOlivia SkeenMarketing Managerm: +34 665 036 647t: +44 0845 508 9886f: +34 952 837 852e: [email protected]: www.staysure.comStaysure.co.uk Ltdis a FSA regulatedcompany. No. 436804.LetterheadBusiness cardsIllustrationStyle guideClient: Staysure UK based insurance company targeting the over 50sDescription: Simple but visually strong corporate identity with a style guide to ensure correct use of corporate brandingacross different medial and marketing channels.
- PORTFOLIO09 - 20137Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comBranding Campaignwww.staysure.co.uk0870 046 4560staysure Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA Registration number: 436804)Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 9.00pm Saturday:10.00am - 6.00pm Sunday: 10.00am- 5.00pmCall our UK call centre:Its your time...RELAX WITH THE ASSURANCE OF QUALITY HOME INSURANCE.home holiday home holiday life travel motor medical www.staysure.co.ukhome holiday home holiday life travel motor medical0870 046 4560staysure Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA Registration number: 436804)Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 9.00pm Saturday:10.00am - 6.00pm Sunday: 10.00am- 5.00pmCall our UK call centre:Its your time...RELAX WITH THE ASSURANCE OF QUALITY HOLIDAY HOME INSURANCE.www.staysure.co.ukhome holiday home holiday life travel motor medical0870 046 4560staysure Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA Registration number: 436804)Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 9.00pm Saturday:10.00am - 6.00pm Sunday: 10.00am- 5.00pmCall our UK call centre:Its your time...RELAX WITH THE ASSURANCE OF QUALITY HOLIDAY INSURANCE.Client: Staysure UK based insurance company targeting the over 50sDescription: Branding campaign Its your time... to promote over 50s insurance.
- PORTFOLIO09 - 20138Advertising CampaignJonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comStaysure Home InsuranceTalk to a Staysure home insurance expert today.Our insurance experts are available 7 days a week or visit our website for more information.Its comfortingto know you madethe right choiceStaysure.co.uk Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA registration number: 436804)Mon Fri: 8.30am 9pm Sat:8.30am 6.00pmSun: 10.00am 6.00pmAs the over 50s insurance experts we work with a panelof major insurers including Legal & General, Aviva, Fortisand many more to bring you the best deals around for yourproperty in the UK and throughout Europe.Staysures policies provide excellent cover and includesbuilding, contents, garden, single items, accidental damage,freezer contents and much more.Prices start from as little as 55.59 so get your quote today,buy online or over the phone and rest assured that your familyhome has the cover you need with a name you can trust.Why choose Staysure?24 hour claims help lines from top qualityinsurersCompetitive premiums with high levels ofNo Claim DiscountLegal service and emergency breakdowncover at competitive pricesSpecial products for higher value housesand contents55Coverfrom only0844 277 8545Quote ref HOME01Staysure.co.ukYour over 50s insurance expertsper yearStaysure Car InsuranceTalk to a Staysure car insurance expert today.Our insurance experts are available 7 days a week or visit our website for more information.Competitive cover foryour car combined withexcellent serviceStaysure.co.uk Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA registration number: 436804)Staysure rewards customers for careful drivingwith generous no claims discounts and low annualpremiums.Weve carefully selected some of Europes leading andtrusted insurers including Aviva, LV=, Ageas and manymore to bring you the best priced policies and exiblepayment options.So enjoy motoring for another year with excellentcover and the rewards you deserve.Why choose Staysure?Excellent cover and claims serviceLegal service and breakdown cover availableat competitive pricesSpecial products for classic cars or more thanone car per householdFree courtesy car (subject to availability)Up to 65% discount for no claims, plus optionto protectEU cover, free windscreen cover and much more*No ClaimDiscountWe offerup to*With all fully comprehensive policies65%Mon Fri: 8.30am 9pm Sat:8.30am 6.00pmSun: 10.00am 6.00pm0844 277 8545Quote ref MOTOR01Staysure.co.ukYour over 50s insurance expertsStaysure Insurance0844 277 8545Talk to a Staysure insurance expert today.Our insurance experts are available 7 days a week or visit our website for more information.Insurancedoesnt have tobe complicatedStaysure.co.uk Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA registration number: 436804)Mon Fri: 8.30am 9pm Sat:8.30am 6.00pmSun: 10.00am 6.00pmDid you know, Staysure are the UKs fastest growingover 50s insurance providers?Whether its car, home, travel, expat, funeral plans or privatemedical insurance youre after, we have great value productsspecically tailored for the over 50s. We work with a numberof carefully selected insurers to help save you money withoutcomprising the cover. Plus, our insurance experts will help yound the right policy to suit your needs.Why choose Staysure?Because you deserve value for moneyWe can tailor the policy to suit your needsOur UK insurance experts are here to helpOne-stop-shop for all your insurance needsWe work with carefully selected andtrusted insurersTalk to the expertsLOWPRICESGuaranteedon all insuranceproductsQuote ref INSG1Staysure.co.ukYour over 50s insurance expertsTravel InsuranceFrom 4.99Home InsuranceFrom 55Health InsuranceFrom 19 per monthFuneral PlansEasy payment optionsCar InsuranceFrom 133Life InsuranceFrom 5 per monthClient: Staysure UK based insurance company targeting the over 50sDescription: Advertising campaign Its your time... to promote over 50s insurance.
- PORTFOLIO09 - 20139Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comMarketing supportAffiliate program Promotional tripticoClaire MacIntyreAffiliates Managere: [email protected]: + 44 (0) 845 5081324Staysure.co.uk is an established online insurancesupplier, specialising in providing the cheapestpossible private medical, comprehensive travel andholiday home insurance to the over 50s market.With a keen interest in new media, which has beeninstrumental to our success, staysure.co.uk offers afast and efficient online quote and buying processwhich leads to higher conversions.In addition our offline marketing continues to buildour brand and support our online presence.Staysure Affiliate ProgramAbout StaysureExperts in over 50s insurance. Instant quote and speedy online purchaseprocedure A professional team on hand seven days a weekincluding bank holidays Quick and efcient claim handlingprocedure with 24 hour helpline A UK staffed call centre All policies available onlineand by telephone 14 days refund policy Authorised and regulatedby the FSADont forget that all Staysure products areunderwritten by established and trustedinsurers and supported by:Whether youre looking tobuy medical cover for therst time or simply want to savemoney on your existing premium,were so sure we can offer the bestprices well give you a 10 M&Svoucher just for getting a quote.*Terms and conditions apply see them online at www.staysure.co.uk/offersA healthy choice for you and your walletHolidayHomeTravel MedicalHome Carover 50s insuranceExperts inMonday - Friday: 8.30am - 9.00pmSaturday: 8.30am - 6.00pm Sunday: 10.00am - 6.00pm...or telephone our UK staffed call centre:www.staysure.co.uk/offersCall us now for your low cost quote on over 50s insurance!Amazing offers on all our products, see inside...To take advantage of our amazing offers visit...Marks & SpencerVoucher10 State of the art clinicsand hospitals Only medical insurer to offerno claims discounts Applications usually approvedwithin 48 hoursWhy choose Staysure?for every person we quote. Toppedup to 100 when you purchase!*Medical InsuranceCall 0844 2 777 666 or visitwww.staysure.co.ukCall us now!Get a quote today...0844 2 777 666...so cover it accordingly withStaysures low cost, good qualityhome insurance.Great offers on all our products visit www.staysure.co.uk/offersWorried about your age or that a pre-existing medical condition will prohibityou from travelling? Worry no more,our extensive policies & great priceswill allow you to travel the world!The worlds your oyster with Staysure10% Discountjust quote MAG when you call Single trip prices from 3.35,annual trips from 29 Over 220 pre-existing minormedical conditions includedas standard FREE Medical screening formost pre-existing seriousconditions including cancer...with Staysures specialist over50s car insurance. Our policies aretailored to suit you and offer qualitycover at really low prices. So give usa call now and speak to a member ofour friendly team.Getting you into gear...Travel InsuranceCall 0844 2 777 666 or visitwww.staysure.co.uk*Terms and conditions apply see them online at www.staysure.co.uk/offersHome InsuranceYour home is your castle...*Terms and conditions apply see them online at www.staysure.co.uk/offersDont forget we do holidayhome insurance as well!Get a quote today!Call 0844 2 777 666 or visitwww.staysure.co.ukGet a quote today...Car InsuranceWhy choose Staysure?FreeTravel Insurancewith every purchaseof home insurance* Low prices for over 50s 24 hour home emergency callout service option Optional cover for caravans,boats, bicycles, photography,money, credit cards & freezercontentsWhy choose Staysure?FreeTravel Insurance Legal assistance Courtesy car Breakdown cover Windscreen protection Second driver cover Free car health checkwith every purchaseof car insurance* OptionalWhy choose Staysure?Call 0844 2 777 666 or visitwww.staysure.co.ukGet a quote today!Client: Staysure UK based insurance company targeting the over 50sDescription: Providing a range of materials for different uses, from affiliate packages to promotional brochures.
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201310Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comClient: DrinksAreUs Buying Consortium, One of Europes largest independent drinks wholesaleeWork completed: Full company rebrand with corportate stationary, website and product photography.Drinks Are Us Buying ConsortiumWork undertaken: Corporate Identity Website Design Product Photography Brochure Design
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201311Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comWebsiteClient: DrinksAreUs Buying Consortium, One of Europes largest independent drinks wholesaleeWork completed: Full company rebrand with corportate stationary and website,
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201312Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comCompany BrandingDrinks Are UsFirst Floor, 33 Parnell StreetWaterford-City, Co-WaterfordRepublic of IrelandTel: 00 353 (0) 51 841 673Fax: 00 353 (0) 51 841 676Email: [email protected] Are UsFirst Floor, 33 Parnell StreetWaterford-City, Co-WaterfordRepublic of IrelandTel: 00 353 (0) 51 841 673Fax: 00 353 (0) 51 841 676Email: [email protected] complimentsClient: DrinksAreUs Buying Consortium, One of Europes largest independent drinks wholesaleeWork completed: Full company rebrand with corportate stationary and website
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201313Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comMaras World of HorsesWork undertaken: Multi Lingual Property Website Website design Project Management
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201314Client: Maras World Of Horses: http://www.country-properties-worldwide.com/Description: To create a multilingual property portal specialising in equaestrian and country properties with the ability for users toupload their own properties for inclusion on the site. I designed and project managed the impliementation of the website.Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comWebsite desginHome page Search results Individual Property
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201315Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comPure DiamondsWork undertaken: Website Design Project Management Brochure Design
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201316Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comClient: Pure DiamondsDescription: Website and corporate brochure design for diamond investment fund following our initial design which helped raiseover 2 million GBP for their first round offering.Web Site and Brochure
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201317Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comClient: Novaterra, Arcos GardensDescription: Novaterra owns Arcos Gardens, a premier golf and luxury residential location.Arcos Gardens, Golf and Country ClubWork undertaken: Creative for advertising campaign Graphic Design Copy writing Landing page & lead capture Downloadable e-brochure
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201318Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comOnline lead capture from off line advertisingClient: Novaterra / Arcos Gardens luxury golf resort.Description: Lead capture page for It makes sense... campaign with downloadable e-brochure.www.arcosgardens.com/fractionalDownloadable e-brochureH OT E L | C H A M P I O N S H I P G O L F | D AY S PA | LU X U RY R E S I D E N C E STel: + 34 956 701 694 | www.arcosgardens.comFor more information call us or go online:2H OT E L | C H A M P I O N S H I P G O L F | D AY S PA | LU X U RY R E S I D E N C E STel: + 34 956 701 694 | www.arcosgardens.comFor more information call us or go online:3What is Fractional Ownership?Fractional property ownership is far from a new concept. In fact, its popularity continues to growyear on year and industry specialists predict that within five years, fractional property sales willovertake freehold sales in Europe.With most holiday home owners only utilising their properties for between 17 and 30 days annually,it makes good sense to purchase a fraction of, rather than an entire, property. Firstly, your acquisitioncosts are considerably lower as you are only purchasing part of the property this in turn enablesbuyers to diversify their holiday-investment portfolios. Secondly, operating costs such as taxes,insurance and utilities are shared between all of the owners thus reducing the burden of traditionalsecond home ownership. Finally, Arcos Gardens is a member of the prestigious Registry Collection,which provides owners the opportunity to exchange their holiday time at resorts around the world.Fractional villa at Arcos GardensArcos Gardens is a member of the prestigious Registry Collection.1H OT E L | C H A M P I O N S H I P G O L F | D AY S PA | LU X U RY R E S I D E N C E SYour Guide to Fractional Ownership at Arcos GardensH OT E L | C H A M P I O N S H I P G O L F | D AY S PA | LU X U RY R E S I D E N C E STel: + 34 956 701 694 | www.arcosgardens.comFor more information call us or go online:4H OT E L | C H A M P I O N S H I P G O L F | D AY S PA | LU X U RY R E S I D E N C E STel: + 34 956 701 694 | www.arcosgardens.comFor more information call us or go online:5At Arcos Gardens, we have released a select number of our most prestigious frontline golf properties, JacarandasVillas, for our fractional ownership program. Each property will be sold in eight fractions with every owner holdingfull freehold rights to the property for their respective share. Just as with whole ownership, a share can be sold orbequeathed as desired, there are no restrictions. All running and maintenance costs are shared equally. Each ownerenjoys six weeks usage per year and these weeks will be rotated annually (see week chart). Fractional owners alsoreceive an attractive benefits package.Master BedroomJacarandas VillasBanners
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201319Advertising CampaignJonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comClient: Novaterra / Arcos Gardens luxury golf resortDescription: Creative for advertising campaign - It makes sense... to sell fractional ownership of luxury villas.www.arcosgardens.com/fractionalTel: + 34 956 701 694To receive a copy of our free guide to Fractional Ownership atArcos Gardens, contact us for more information or visit us online.Fractional ownership at Arcos Gardens simply makes good sense. After all, the average use of a holiday home is just four weeksper year, making the level of capital invested extremely disproportionate to usage - if you use a property for four weeks why ownit for 52? By sharing the burden of purchase with others you become a fully titled owner of a luxury villa overlooking one ofEuropes most beautiful golf courses - and for a mere fraction of its value. It will entitle you to six weeks occupation at your villacombined with an extremely attractive Fractional Ownership Package. Our on site management team take care of all the hasslesnormally associated with a foreign property purchase leaving you to sit back and relax, all in the lap of luxury.H OT E L | C H A M P I O N S H I P G O L F | D AY S PA | L U X U RY R E S I D E N C E SShow houses open | Prices from 199,900 | Discovery packages availableStart to make sense of life - welcome to Arcos Gardens.FRACTIONAL OWNERSHIP AT ARCOS GARDENSIt makes sense...FRACTIONAL OWNERSHIP AT ARCOS GARDENSIt makes sense...www.arcosgardens.com/fractionalTel: + 34 956 701 694To receive a copy of our free guide toFractionalOwnership at Arcos Gardens, contact us formore information or visit our website.Fractional Ownership at Arcos Gardens simply makes good sense. After all, why pay100% for a property that you only use for a few weeks a year? With our FractionalOwnership program the purchase price is shared with others. You become a fully titledowner of a luxury villa overlooking one of Europes most beautiful golf courses for afraction of the cost. Golf membership included.H O T E L | C H A M P I O N S H I P G O L F | D A Y S P A | L U X U R Y R E S I D E N C E SShow houses open | Prices from 199,900 | Discovery packages availableStart to make sense of life - welcome to Arcos Gardens, Cdiz, SpainIt makes sense...It makes sense...FRACTIONAL OWNERSHIP AT ARCOS GARDENSFRACTIONAL OWNERSHIP AT ARCOS GARDENSNewspaper Advert: Sunday Times, Daily MailMagazine Advert
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201320Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comClient: MDCI, Project DevelopersDescription: A leading project management company located on the Costa del Sol with English and Spanish clients.MDCIWork undertaken: Corporate identity, corporate brochure design Marketing campaigns to attract ex-pat and Spanish developers Editorial, public relations, media booking Web design
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201321Advertising CampaignJonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comClient: MDCI, Project ManagersDescription: Advertising campaign He Did, He Didnt.
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201322Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comBillboard designClient: MDCI, Project ManagersDescription: He Did, He Didnt billboard to support advertising campaign.
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201323Advertising CampaignJonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comClient: MDCI, Project ManagersDescription: Advertising campaign Youre never alone.
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201324Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]comWeb: www.jonathondrury.comClient: Martin & Clews, DevelopersDescription: Developers based in Denia, Alicante and Marbella. In the process of raising investment for their flagship eco-villagenear Almansa starting with a boutique hotel and vineyard called Los Pandos Vineyard.Martin and Clews DevelopersWork undertaken: Corporate brochure design Art direction and photographic commission Project branding -Investment brochures -e-mail marketing, landing pages and lead capture -Downloadable e-brochure -Website design
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201325Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comCorporate BrochureDevelopers of sustainable environments www.martinclews.com 00 34 952 766 893 13martin & clewsThe purchase of the land in Almansa has heralded a new, exciting phase for thecompany. This ambitious 10 12 year project is at the forefront of urban planningand will become a blueprint for sustainable, responsible development in the future.LocationLos Pandos covers an area of 830 hectares in the locality of Almansa in Albaceteprovince. Part of the larger region of Castilla la Mancha, Los Pandos, with its ownvineyard, is at the heart of one of the countrys best known wine producing regions.Within just one hours drive of Los Pandos, are the airports of Alicante, Murciaand Valencia. Each also boasts a sea port with Valencias being the second largestlogistical port in Spain.There are train links from all three to Madrid and Almansais also well connected by road with motorway links to all major towns and cities.Although present infrastructure is more than adequate for the development of LosPandos, a high speed rail network the AVE - is already underway.The central hubof the new rail connection, due for completion in 2010, will be Almansa.HistoryLos Pandos has had a rich historical past. Passed through the hands of generationsof the same family for centuries, the land has been documented since 1674.In 1707, Los Pandos found itself at the heart of one of the most decisive battles of theWar of Spanish Succession the Battle of Almansa. Five years of fierce fighting hadresulted in coalition armies scrambling for Europe, on one side the allied Franco-Spanish Bourbon army led by a British Duke and on the other, the Anglo-PortugueseAustro troops led by a French Earl. On 25th April they clashed, in what Frederick theGreat later described as the most incredible battle of our century. Up to this point,the Anglo-Portuguese had been the stronger of the warring factions and their dreamof a Federal system looked set for the future for Europe. In just two hours, at Los Pandos,the Bourbons won the battle thus changing the course of history.With their visionfor consolidating Spain and creating a Centralist Europe independent countriesgoverning themselves, a new model for Europe was born. Had the battle on that fatefulApril day gone the other way, todays Europe would look very different.los pandosLos Pandos LogoDesigned to represent therolling hills of Los Pandos, itswine making and the ecologicalimportance of the four seasonsthat make it all possible.830 heactaresof unspoiltbeauty1 23Leisure DevelopmentAs the project moves forward and thedevelopment of leisure facilities takes place,strategic partnerships will be sought withleisure providers. As with all alliances, anycollaboration will be fully checked to ensurethe partner company employs the same ethosas Martin & Clews and is committed tosustainability and longevity.InvestmentTo promote the various investment productsthroughout the projects life, Martin & Clews haspartnered with Demontfort and Paradigm NichePlanning. Based in the UK, both are specialists intailoring financial solutions for both corporateand individual clients.Real EstateOnce the various real estate options within theeco-villages and vineyard are identified andplanning in place, Martin & Clews will activelyseek to partner with reputable real estatemarketers to promote and sell the productswithin the project.23martin & clewsDevelopers of sustainable environments www.martinclews.com 00 34 952 766 8931 & 2 Las Rosas BusinessCampus, Madrid3. Alicante UniversityFundacin MetropoliProjectsbuilding abetter futureEstablished in January 2005, Martin & Clews hassuccessfully implemented its philosophy of bringingall aspects of property development, management andsales under one roof. Combining a wealth of specialistskills and experience, the team is expert in landacquisition and reclassification, licensing, accountancyand taxation, financing, due diligence, projectmanagement and sales of a wide range of real estateproducts.The companys founders are Eduardo Martn and MikeClews. Mike served on the board of one of Spainslargest volume selling real estate agencies and gainedinvaluable experience in many aspects of the propertyarena. Eduardo began his professional career as a TaxAdvisor and Internal Company Auditor and has sincebecome a leading expert in the field of Spanish propertylaw and financial and administration systems.Martin & Clews success is due, in part, to the flexiblenature of the company and their ability to adapt toa rapidly changing market. Its firm belief in sound,sustainable business practices combined with itsvisionary approach and long term commitment to itsbusiness plan has placed the company in a uniqueposition within the marketplace, one which is gainingrespect and praise from a wide corporate audience.Martin& Clews5Mike and Eduardo in thecompanys Altea ofce.Founders Mike Clewsand Eduardo MartinDevelopers of sustainable environments www.martinclews.com 00 34 952 766 893 martin & clewsDevelopers of sustainable environments www.martinclews.com 00 34 952 766 893 15martin & clews80 hectares& 180,000 vinesTheVineyardOf the 830 hectares which make up the total land area of Los Pandos, 80 arehome to the vineyards 180,000 vines. At one time, wine from Castilla la Manchawas thought to be the highest quality in the country. Quantity overtook qualityturning the region into Spains highest producer but to the loss of its reputation.Thankfully, the region is returning to its roots and no more so than at LosPandos.There, Martin & Clews are marrying traditional methods of productionwith innovative methodology with the aim of once again, producing superiorwine to rival those of La Rioja and Ribera del Duero.In late 2007, initial studies were carried out to identify the condition of the landand its features.This initial agronomic report is being used as the foundationfor development by Agronomist and Biologist Jaume Soler, in charge ofestablishing the plans to improve and optimize the wine yield.In addition to initial studies, the company has engaged the UniversidadPolitcnica de Madrid, Escuela Tcnica Superior de Ingenieros Agrnomos,who have previously analysed more than 2.5 million hectares of land acrossSpain and worked with 90% of the top vineyards in La Rioja and Ribera delDuero.Their detailed program studies soil and climatic conditions in variousareas within and around the vineyard.Ongoing geological and meteorological studies will define the microclimaticfeatures and conditions of the site and allow the team to establish and improvegrowing, harvesting and bottling techniques so as to produce the highestquality yield possible.Making good wine beginswith the tender care of thevine - here at Los Pandos,we are passionate about theirwellbeing!Jaume SolerAgronomist & BiologistDevelopers of sustainable environments www.martinclews.com 00 34 952 766 893 29martin & clewsinvest in asound futureSeeing the vision throughMartin & Clews investmentprogram is no different from theirdevelopment strategy - a solid,sustainable platform from whichall involved will benet.INVESTDuring the projects 12-year development; variousinvestment opportunities will be available. Foundinginvestments concentrate on the regeneration of thevineyard. Following these first funds, investmentsin real estate, industry and share-holding will beoffered to discerning investors.Partnering with reputable independent financialadvisors, Martin & Clews ensure that clients areoffered exciting investment products with a rangeof exit strategies and returns.7Developers of sustainable environments www.martinclews.com 00 34 952 766 893 martin & clewsEduardo Martn and Mike Clews had recognized a gap inthe market for a company that could provide all servicesrequired by property developers prior to the companysinception in 2005. From the start, Martin & Clews has hada forward-thinking approach to property development,keeping a close scrutiny on both national and internationalmarkets, using modern techniques for cost efficiency inconstruction and providing innovative financial packagesfor both the developer and investor.During the first few years of trading, Martin & Clewssuccessfully brought to market in excess of 2,000 unitson behalf of an international consortium of developers.Advising on which product to bring to market in differentareas of the Costa del Sol and a targeted off-plan salescampaign resulted in the successful sale of all units beforeconstruction began.Later, Martin & Clews began to expand its area ofoperation and was involved with the acquisition of threemajor developments on the Costa Blanca and Costa delSol. Providing full consultancy services, the companyworked with the developer from inception, including landacquisition, concept design, sales and marketing platforms,project management, finance negotiation and successfulcoordination of construction companies. More than 500 unitswere successfully delivered to market.The company also partnered with a large golf developmentin Mexico and successfully packaged and sold in excess of200 plots in just two months.the historyknowingthe marketDevelopers of sustainable environments www.martinclews.com 00 34 952 766 893 17martin & clewsThe Los PandosVisionAs the vineyard is undoubtedly the focal point of LosPandos, initial investment and development is beingdirected into that area. Extensive studies have beenundertaken and are ongoing, reformation of the existingcortijo (farmhouse) and other buildings will allow for thestate of the art and experimental bodegas. Brands are indevelopment and marketing strategies in place for takingthe Los Pandos vineyard firmly into the 21st Century andcreating a high quality, yet profitable, wine business.As the project moves forward, plans for the developmentof eco-villages, leisure facilities, technical and industrialzones - all utilising the latest in sustainable developmenttechniques - will come into being.a visionfor the futureIntegrating the past,present & futureTo ensure the longevity ofviews like Miguels, sustainabledevelopment of every part of theLos Pandos project is paramount.its ourdedicationto detail thatdrives oursuccessTeam work at workEmployees are encouraged towork as a team and constantlystrive for perfection.33Developers of sustainable environments www.martinclews.com 00 34 952 766 893Developers of sustainable environments www.martinclews.com 00 34 952 766 893 martin & clews11Forming strategicpartnerships has beena key element in ourgrowth and contributesto success.martin & clewsMartin & Clews has a long history of forming strategic alliances with othercompanies and has maintained long standing collaborative agreementswith more than 35 top level, industry leading specialists in various fields.Before any collaboration is entered into, full due diligence is carried out toensure potential partners share the companys commitment to sustainabledevelopment.For many years, Martin & Clews has enjoyed a strategic partnershipwith the legal firm Perez Segura & Asociados. Formed in response tothe real estate boom of the 80s, the company is a specialist in propertylaw, provides a range of quality legal services and prides itself on clientsatisfaction.Martin & Clews has also worked closely with large constructioncompanies, Dragados and Fomento Construcciones y Contratas, in theconstruction of various projects in Spain.This relationship continues withthe engagement of these companies at Los Pandos.strategicpartners &collaborationsDevelopers of sustainable environments www.martinclews.com 00 34 952 766 893Through strategic alliances and collaboration, Martin & Clewscontinues to harness a wealth of external expertise.Working together for a better future.Eduardo Martn, DirectorTALLER DE IDEASATPTALLER DE IDEASATPTransforming the M30 motorwayin Madrid into an urban boulevardto centralise important city pointssuch as the Olympic City.Olympic City, Madrid21martin & clewsFundacin MetropoliUndoubtedly the most important strategic partner of Los Pandos is FundacinMetropoli, an international and world renowned architectural planning company.Aiding Martin & Clews in the Master Plan and ongoing development of the project,Fundacin Metropoli is at the cutting edge of urban development and is the onlyurban architectural and town planning company to hold four European Planningawards including the 2008 award for the Best Sustainable European Eco-City fortheir work at Sarriguren in Spain.AsmoaWith 20 years experience, Asmoa carries out energy studies and projects forindustry and construction and is committed to environmental preservation.Recently Asmoa has been employed by the European Community Governmentand Spanish authorities to identify and investigate areas for the strategic growth ofnew towns.The Caja de Ahorros del Mediterraneo Bank is an equity share holder.los pandospartners &collaborationsDevelopers of sustainable environments www.martinclews.com 00 34 952 766 893asmoaasmoaKnowledge Partner Strategic PartnerDevelopers of sustainable environments www.martinclews.com 00 34 952 766 893make contactMartin & ClewsNH AlandaCtra N340 - km 176Marbella 29600Mlaga,SpainTel: 00 34 952 766 893Fax: 00 34 952 766 894Email: [email protected] Blanca OfficeCarretera del Albir 903590 AltetaAlicanteSpainUK OfficeBooths Hall, Booths ParkChelford RoadKnutsfordCheshireWA16 8GSUnited Kingdomthis is justthe beginning...Client: Martin & Clews, Developers Description: Corporate brochure design, art direction and commissioning professional photography.
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201326Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comInvestment PackClient: Martin & Clews, Developers Description: Web site, landing page and e-brochure to promote vineyard investment opportunity. Over 2million Euros raised so far.e-brochurewww.lospandosvineyard.com
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201327Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comClient: OnalyticaDescription: Cutting edge London based company providing market intelligence to some of the worlds largest brands,including Microsoft, Nissan, UK Government.OnalyticaWork undertaken Corporate branding Website design and production Advertising campaign Illustration for web site and company presentations
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201328Advertising CampaignJonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comClient: OnalyticaDescription: Corporate branding, advertising and web site design.Flemming MadsenManaging DirectorThe Leathermarket11-13 Weston StreetLondon SE1 3ERUnited Kingdomt: +44 (0) 207 407 7642f: +44 (0) 207 407 1249m: +44 (0) 776 621 6077e: [email protected]: www.onalytica.comOnalytica LtdTransforming buzz into actionable intelligence
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201329Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comWebsite design and illustrationwww.onalytica.comIllustrationClient: OnalyticaDescription: Web site design and illustration.
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201330Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comClient: Property LogicDescription: Developers of high quality real estate in Morocco and Brazil.Property LogicWork undertaken: Corporate brochure design Re-branding existing literature Logo design and brochure design
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201331Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comProduct BrandingLogo design for 5 star Apart HotelA3 promotional flierBrochure for Apart Hotel.Client: Property LogicDescription: Logo design, brochure design.Property Logic is a leading real estate developer, specialised in creating and buildingsome of the largest luxury leisure and new tourism destinations in the world.Build progress & news: www.lejardindeeur.comOpening 2008/200911 luxury, 5 star, exotic resorts located in the largest leisureand conference centre in the Mediterranean.Part of the Plan Azur programme and Vision 2010 strategy Planned and sponsored by the Moroccan government.Modern Moroccan IndulgenceS A D I A - M O R O C C OLocated in the new coastal destination of Sadia in northeastMorocco, Le Jardin de Fleur comprises of 10 Boutique Resortsand a spectacular 5 Star Sahara Beach Hotel complex.Le Jardin de FleurB E A C H & G O L F R E S O R T SENGLISHVERSION
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201332Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comA selection of logos.Logos
- PORTFOLIO09 - 201333Thank youIf you would like more information please do not hesitate to contact me: Jonathon DruryMobile: + 34 617 325 850Email: [email protected]: www.jonathondrury.comSkype: jonnie21