- 1. JUICY COUTURE MARKETING CAMPAIGN15-31 March 2008 Gulf beauty General Trading JORDAN
- Mothers Day (21 March ) is one of the most important occasions in Jordan , indeed most of the purchases is concentrating on perfumes , for that we decided to have a concentrated campaign in the related period to get the most possible sales results
- We have focused during our campaign on
- maximum attractive and elegant exposure for the brand at the most important retail shops (in a shopping center)
- Added value gift for the customers (exclusively VA VA VOOM Customers)
- And Sampling campaigns at banks and major ladies gatherings
3. WINDOWS 4. Windows @ Gifts Center Shops 5. Windows@ MerchWe did our best to keep our JC Windows at MERCH Shops since the launch and till end of March 6.
- VA VA VOOM SPECIAL CAMPAIGN
7. Entrance Dummy at right hand of the entrance Transparency & banner at the left side 8. Inside Shop Danglers and wobblers hanging from ceiling 9. Inside shop (2) Boxes on the pathwaywhich is a good tool to catch attention 10. @ the back of the shop 11. Spraying Campaign
- We made similar spraying activity to the one that we did during Valentine Day , and we even used the same promoter .
- But to add more attraction we changed the dressing of our stand to make it more eye-catching
12. Special GiftA nice box of luxury chocolate were given as a gift for every JC purchase 13. Sampling campaign
- We used limited number of similar boxes to the one given during the Gift with purchase event to do a sampling campaign at banks and ladies gatheringadding Juicy Couture sample to the chocolate.
- That had a good effect , mentioning that since the launch samples (alone) are distributed widely and intensively by our promoters specially at JC Retail shops/doors
- This event has also: 1)granted us a better level of brand awareness at the outlets and between customers
- 2) achieved better sales results