Interior Designing Portfolio
Embed Size (px)
My portfolio showcases the work done by me in last 3 years of my learning in collage. Different projects like residential and commercial were taught us with their space planning.
Transcript of Interior Designing Portfolio
- 1. HEENA GUPTA
- 2. plan RESTAURANT#A Restaurant needs to be up bothin terms of cuisine & design.#It is an all day restaurant whichhas wine lounge & terrace area .# The extensive use of upholsteredfurniture is offset by bold splashesof magenta & red.#The design is modern with sectionssplashes of color urging to relax.#Unlike more spaces the space forprivacy & coziness has been created.#The poles act as a semi wallbarriers used horizontally to createprivacy between one table toanother.
- 3. perspective views RESTAURANT # The small foyer allows the guests to get a sense of the design even before they are seated to design. # The bar area is coupled with some private cabins made it look like a complete lounge within a restaurant. # The wooden and upholstered furniture have been used to indicate the materials prevalent in that particular area. # The low level sitting lounge teamed with tables & lamps create magical effects coupled with silver beaded with partition emphasizes the theme & add to the exotic appeal.
- 4. plan RESTAURANT# The beautiful terrace isdecked with colorful foliage.# The furniture is all woodwith simple straight lines. The #The weaved woodenupholstered cushions compliments bars is coupled withthe furniture. hanging lamps completing the overall look of the terrace# The pierce metal texture onthe wall is used to give it amodern touch.
- 5. plan OFFICE #Creativity is so dynamic that the employees need an environment conducive to their creativity. #An advertisement office is one of the place where creativity has no boundary. The bright colors give joy to the environment allowing the staffsections to work efficiently and with ease.
- 6. planOFFICE
- 7. perspective views BEAUTY SALON # The colors are rightly complimented by lighting. The space between the workstations are decorated with plants and pebbles. # They are used along the mirror which add more natural and invigorating feel to the salon.
- 8. plan BEAUTY SALON# Beauty Parlor is a placewhere people are transformedfrom ordinary to extra-ordinaryand therefore it needs specialattention when it comes to itsinteriors.# The salon has been playedwith bold and vibrant colorsgiving it a modern look.
- 9. section AA RESIDENCEsection BB plan
- 10. GRAPHICS & DISPLAY
- 11. GRAPHICS & DISPLAY
- 12. GRAPHICS & DISPLAY
- 13. AREAS OFINTEREST