Inspirational Quotes Personal Success. People love quotes. Why? They inspire. They motivate. They...
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Inspirational Quotes Personal Success. People love quotes. Why? They inspire. They motivate. They...
- Slide 1
- Inspirational Quotes Personal Success
- Slide 2
- People love quotes. Why? They inspire. They motivate. They ignite. They put the gas in our empty tank. Because they are bite-sized, they are easily digestible, and of course the greatest value is that they are memorable. So allow me to share with you, in my opinion, the 8 most inspirational quotes ever uttered.
- Slide 3
- Insist On Yourself: Never Imitate. Ralph Waldo Emerson Insist On Yourself: Never Imitate. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Slide 4
- Lesson # 1 : Insist on yourself Emersons language was dated, having been written in the late 1800s, but from time to time his words would pierce my heart with such a powerful impact that I would begin to cry. I was a man desperate to discover his own voice, and to unveil his destiny, and when I was challenged to Insist on Yourself: Never Imitate, I was encouraged in my pursuit of uniquity, and those words have sustained me even to this day.
- Slide 5
- What ever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. What ever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. - Napoleon Hill
- Slide 6
- Lesson # 2 : You can achieve it But with each word that I read it was as if steel pylons were being forged into my being, gradually strengthening my resolve to believe that my dreams and hopes were possible. And now as I read his book again, I have come much further along success road, and am moving ever closer towards my dreams fulfillment, filled with a great understanding of what it takes to succeed.
- Slide 7
- Change your thoughts and you change your world. - Norman Vincent Peale
- Slide 8
- Lesson # 3 : Turn negative to positive thoughts The greatest challenge I have had to work on in my life has been to take charge of my thought life. But with consistent study, practice, and effort, I am pleased to report that the positive has won the vast majority of conflicts. But you can never relax in this area if you want to change your world. Thoughts must be ruled with a rod of iron, and trained with positive words flowing from our mouth.
- Slide 9
- Tough times never last, but tough people do. - Robert H. Schuller
- Slide 10
- Lesson # 4 : Choose to be tough Ive been made tougher by the tough times I have faced, because I chose to be tough. There were many times when I felt like lying down and dying, but something inside me would consistently rise up from within urging me to get up and go again. Thats when I decided once again to tough it out and toughen up, because thats just what tough people do.
- Slide 11
- The three things that are most essential to achievement are common sense, hard work and stick-to-it-iv-ness. - Thomas Edison
- Slide 12
- Lesson # 5 : Persist Stick-to-it-iv-ness is another word for persistent focus. It is always hard before it is easy. There is always resistance before breakthrough. There is always investment before there is profit. There is always give before there is get. So persist, persist, persist until resist, resist, resist gives up, packs its bag and leaves town.
- Slide 13
- Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it. - Mark Twain
- Slide 14
- Lesson # 6 : Forgive When the harmed chooses to lay down their arms and extend the heart of forgiveness to the harmer, its as if an invisible chain falls off and crashes to the ground. Blood pressure lowers. Stress disappears. Peace reigns. Clarity is acquired. And as Mark Twain so eloquently shares, the fragrance permeates the atmosphere that a minute ago was filled with the vile odor of death and destruction.
- Slide 15
- Well done is better than well said. - Benjamin Franklin
- Slide 16
- Lesson # 7 : Do what you say Dont tell me what you can do go do. Talk is cheap. Many a man, throughout my life, has promised or said that they would do but only a few have done what they said that they would do. Actions speak louder than words. Deeds shout above the clamor of syllables. Do what you say. Say what you do. You will stand heads and shoulders above the crowd if you do, and do it well.
- Slide 17
- The quality of a persons life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor. - Vince Lombardi
- Slide 18
- Lesson # 8 : Commit to excellence My experience has been that if you take care of the small details when it comes to excellence the bigger details will take care of themselves.
- Slide 19
- So there you have it, eight of the most inspirational quotes ever uttered. But the list is not exhaustive, so can you please share any other inspirational quotes that have inspired you? Take your time in reading them. Reflect on yourself and cultivate these lessons to make yourself a highly successful person.
- Slide 20
- Thank You Very Much Sompong Yusoontorn When facing personal challenges, a quote has often popped into our head and inspired us to press on. When facing personal challenges, a quote has often popped into our head and inspired us to press on.