ING Bank - Advice Marathon
Embed Size (px)
A TBWA\ Amsterdam case for ING Bank. Using an interactive platform to promote the brand and generate leads.
Transcript of ING Bank - Advice Marathon
- 1. ING Advice marathon A cross-media campaign and an online platform to position the ING brand and generate leads INTERACTIVE PLATFORM
- 2. Objectives
- Promote the brand image of ING
- focus on advice (the client-adviser relationship)
- approachable, reachable
- the bank that thinks about the same things that you think about
- Generate leads for advisers as a basis for sales in all product categories
- 3. Strategy
- During a period of 100 days , ING will give you advice and promotions that will give you short-term benefits and long-term return on your investments.
- This campaign is called ING advice marathon .
- An online interactive platform underlines the fact that ING advisers are available for appointments with consumers at all times.
- A cross-media strategy will generate a continuous stream of traffic to the online platform.
- 4. Interactive platform TV radio email print banners pos DM
- 5. Creative work website homepage
- 6. Creative work meet the advisers
- 7. Results
- The campaign was highly succesful:
- Targets for investment category were met within two weeks.
- Targets for savings category were met.
- Target for the number of appointments was met.
- 8. Contact
- For more information, please contact: Dirk van den Bosch [email_address]