Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Industry trend
- 1. A pattern of gradual change in a condition, output, or process
- 2. Are patterns that occur within a specific industry These trends may relate to price, cost, manufacturing, consumer purchasing, sales methodology, or any number of areas
- 3. is an establishment that provides lodging paid on a short-term basis.
- 4. 1. Accommodation 2. Dining services
- 5. 1. Deluxe
- 6. 2. First Class
- 7. 3. Standard
- 8. 4. Economy
- 9. HEALTH SPA FUNCTION ROOMS BALLROOMS COFFEE SHOPS GIFT SHOPS NIGHT CLUBS
- 10. Local customers Foreign visitors Institutional buyers
- 11. Economies of Scale - The cost advantage that arises with increased output of a product. Differentiation
- 12. - is a business establishment which prepares and serves food and drink to customers - is relatively easy to get in - Marketing strategies include: price coupons, discounts, and gift items - Most important factor: CUSTOMER SERVICE!
- 13. Social media are not just an excellent vehicle for generating ideas; people in the organization should make use of them as well.