Important Words The Three Little Fish and the Big Bad Shark
Click here to load reader
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of Important Words The Three Little Fish and the Big Bad Shark
- Slide 1
- Important Words The Three Little Fish and the Big Bad Shark
- Slide 2
- A character is a made-up person or animal in a story, play or movie. character
- Slide 3
- fish A fish is an animal that lives in the water. There are many different kinds of fish that live in the ocean and in lakes and rivers.
- Slide 4
- shark A large fish that lives in the ocean. Sharks have very sharp teeth, rough skin, and a fin that sticks out of their back.
- Slide 5
- Where and when the story takes place. setting
- Slide 6
- ocean A large area of salt water that covers most of the earth. Many different animals, like fish and whales, live in the ocean.
- Slide 7
- seaweed A plant that grows in the ocean
- Slide 8
- sand castle A pile in a shape of a building made out of sand. Sand is tiny pieces of rock that you find on beaches and in the desert.
- Slide 9
- boat A small vessel for traveling on water. Some boats have sails and are moved by the wind. Some boats have motors and some boats have oars.
- Slide 10
- Things that happen in a story. events
- Slide 11
- A problem is a question that needs to be answered. It can also be something that is wrong hat needs to be fixed. problem
- Slide 12
- An answer to a problem. solution
- Slide 13
- 2014 COPYRIGHT MSDE