IDW Sale 13
Embed Size (px)
Transcript of IDW Sale 13
The IDWInternational Online
Embryo AuctionJanuary 21 to 24, 2013The Hottest Genomic and Show Cow Families of the Breed!Connect yourself to the
SOURCE of prosperity.
3 straws of Snowman semen also sell !
www.haysgenetics.comTerms & Conditions of Sale1. Sales are dollars per embryo times the number of embryos in the Lot.
2. Highest approved bid is deemed the winner of the auction. All sales are final.
3. Bidding is completed online, or at the Hays Genetics International trade booth, in the International Business Center, at the Royal, starting Monday, January 21, 11:00am EST.
4. Sale will conclude starting at 4:00pm Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013 Eastern Standard Time (EST).
5. An 8 minute rule applies. If a bidder bids on a lot within the last minute before that lot closes, the auction on that lot is automatically extended by 8 minutes.
6. Bidding can be completed in three ways:
1. Directly online by registering. 2. At the Hays Genetics International trade booth at IDW, Tatura.3. Via Hays Genetics International Office: Jamie Wood- +1-519-647-3523
French-speaking contact: Yvon Leblanc +1-819-298-4232
7. Bids: Bids are in Canadian Dollars. Exchange rate used will be the rate on Jan 21, 2013.
8. Risk: embryos are at the risk of the buyer at the conclusion of the sale. Insurance is available.
9. Payment: is due immediately after the conclusion of the sale. Invoices will be sent for all lots, immediately after the sale. Wire Transfer, Checque or VISA.10. No embryos will be shipped without settlement in full for the invoiced amount.
11. Shipping expenses are the responsibility of the buyer. Upon request, sales management will work with buyer to co-ordinate shipping.
12. There is 5% buyers commission, which will be added to the invoice.
13. In case of disputes, the decision of the sale management is final.
14. All embryos are GRADE A, frozen & stored in Canada (or USA) by AETA qualified ET veterinarians.
15. All embryos are frozen by the direct thaw method (DT), unless otherwise noted.
16. All embryos are exportable, unless otherwise stated. Snowman, Uno embryos cannot export to Japan.
17. Canadian purchasers are responsible to pay the applicable HST taxes on embryos, depending on the province of residence. For buyers outside of Canada, no tax in applicable.
Shipping of Embryos
18. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
19. Embryos sold for export require the buyer to pay all documentation fees associated with required paperwork.
20. Upon request, sales management will work with buyer to co-ordinate shipping. Approximate airfreight charges, DEPENDING ON DESTINATION, are Can$80.00 per embryo. Call or email the office for clarification or a more exact estimate for your country.
21. The embryos are at the risk of the buyer at the close of the sale. It is recommended to insure the embryos prior to shipping them. Upon request, insurance can be arranged buy the sale management.
Buy with ConfidenceThe sale management exports thousands of embryos each year.
We will arrange the delivery the safe delivery of your embryos to your farm.
The Sale is in Canadian Dollars $$ Approximate exchange rates:
775 = Can$1000 630 = Can$1000 US$1002= Can$1000 Aus$970 = Can$1000Hays Genetics International Ltd.
433 Lynden Road,Troy, Ontario, Canada L0R 2B0 Office: +1-519-647-3523Fax: +1-519-647-3655
Jamie Wood cell: +1-905-912-2697 email@example.com Snowman - building genomics into pedigrees!Snowman Daughter:
BROEKS BETTY (VG-88-2yr) GTPI+2191 GLPI+2854
Her awesome udder
(Snowman x Shottle x Addison)
Lot 1 ___________ 3 straws of Flevo Genetics Snowman
Snowman building genomics into pedigrees!
#9 proven GTPI+2181; #3 GLPI GLPI+2977Dead / no semen
Semen cannot leave Canada.Sire: Oman
Dam: Broeks MBM Elsa EX-90 EX-92-MS
2.04 305d 10.935kgM 4.7%F 3.4%P 3 Dtrs over 2200 GTPI!!
2nd Dam: Ever-Green-View Elsa VG-89-2y GMD DOM
2.06 365d 21.265kgM 4.4%F 938kgF 3.5%P 738kgP
1st WI & 2nd National Fat 1st WI & 3rd National Protein
3rd Dam: Ever-Green-View Elsie EX-92
4.09 365d 23.850kgM 4.4%F 3.5%P
COMESTAR MODEL LIZTESS TALENT(EX-93 94-MS)
Imagine the possibilities!
Complete outcross No Goldwyn, Shottle, Planet!Lot 2 ___________
Consigned by: Ebybrook5 SNOWMAN embryos (stage code 4-1)
Sire: Flevo Genetics Snowman
#9 proven GTPI+2181; #3 GLPI GLPI+2977; dead/no semenCalves are built in @ GTPI+2094 or GPA GLPI+2416!!!
Dam of Embryos: COMESTAR MODEL LIZTESS TALENT (EX-93)
GTPI+2006 (#1 Talent!) PL+5.8! 01-11 2X 365 11,285 438 3.9%F 389 3.5%P
04-02 2X 365 16,483 579 3.5%F 559 3.4%P
Dam: COMESTAR MODEL LIZA OUTSIDE VG-87-4YR-CAN 3*4-0 305 12,703 kg 5.2% 3.7% Very high PL+3.6!!
2nd Dam: Comestar Model Lady VG-89 12* (Rudolph)
3rd Dam: Comestar Inspiration Laurie VG-87 4*
4th Dam: Laurie Sheik VG-88 23* RF GOLDWYN HAILEYEX-97-2E-CAN GEN-COM BRAXTON HAILYHAILEY SUPREME Champion Madison 2012!!
One of the hottest and most liked cows in the world.
People will be knocking your doors down!Lot 3 ___________
Consigned by: Gen-Com5 WINDBROOK embryos
Sire: Gillette Windbrook New EX-97 bull!!!
GLPI+1947; M+879 F+60 P+38 C+15 MS+10 FL+15
Dam of embryos: GEN-COM BRAXTON HAILEYLPI+1155 BIG, FRAMEY AND FANCY!Sire: REGANCREST S BRAXTON EX-95
2nd Dam: RF GOLDWYN HAILEYEX-97-2E-CAN02-072X36511,304kg4864.3%F4043.6%P
SUPREME CHAMPION WORLD DAIRY EXPO 2012
SUPREME CHAMPION ROYAL WINTER FAIR 2012
RES.GRAND ROYAL 2011 RES ALL-AMERICAN 2012
3rd Dam:MELLHOLM LOUIE HANAH EX-92-2E-CAN4th Dam: MELLHOLM JOLT HARRIET EX-90-4E
WINDSOR-MANOR ZSH PANDA-ET VG-87-2YEmbryos from one of the hottest Planets in the world!
Bring your breeding program into the BIG TIME!
Lot 4 ___________
Consigned by: Panda Partners
4 embryos from Feb/13 flush to Morgan or Lliquid Gold Calves are built in @ Morgan GTPI+2314 or Liquid Gold @ GLPI+2335!!!
Dam of Embryos: WINDSOR-MANOR ZSH PANDA-ET VG-87-2Y
GTPI+2200 (#66 COW) PL+5.0 PTAT+2.44 Topped Windsor-Manor Sale - $54,0002-02 2x 36515,649kg718kg4.6%F5043.2%P
2nd Dam:WINDSOR-MANOR Z SHADOW EX-92 92-MS (Shottle)2-04 365d 26,618M 4.3%1150F3.4%902P GTPI+1972
1st runner up, Maryland Holstein Futurity 2011
2nd Dam: WINDSOR-MANOR RUD ZIP EX-95-USA
LEWISDALE DUNDEE SAMANTHAVG-88-3YR MISSY (EX-95) $1.2 M
NOMINATED ALL ONTARIO MILKING YEARLING 09 SUPREME @ MADISON11
MISSYS DUNDEE SISTER!!!
MAKE YOURSELF GOLDWYN BLOOD SISTERS TO MISSY! FANCY & MARKETABLE!
Consigned by: Brian SlaughterLot 5 ___________
Lot 6 ___________
5 GOLDWYN embryos
5 BRAXTON (sex-sorted) embryosSire: Braedale Goldwyn
#22 bull GLPI+1987; Premier Sire Madison & Royal; dead/no semen
Dam of Embryos: LEWISDALE DUNDEE SAMANTHAVG-88-3YRLPI+1775 Scored 89-MS03-06 2X 365 12,642kg 489 3.9%F 420 3.3%P Nom All-Ontario
Sister: EASTSIDE LEWISDALE GOLD MISSY EX-95-4YSire: DUNDEE
Dam: STADACONA OUTSIDE ABEL VG-88-4YR-CAN 21*STAR BROOD COW
03-03 2X 365 36,598lbs 4.6%F 3.0%P
SHOW WINNINGS: HM. ALL-ATLANTIC Intermediate Yearling 2001
2nd Dam: STADACONA PROGRESS ANIBEL VG-85-3YR-CAN 2*STAR BROOD COW
EASTSIDE LEWISDALE GOLD MABELVG-89-4YR 89-MS
GLPI+2349 A SNOWMAN X MISSYS HIGHEST GENOMIC FULL SISTER!!!
FANCY & MARKETABLE! Calves will PA LPI+2663Lot 7 ___________
Consigned by: LEXIS5 SNOWMAN embryos (stage code 4-1)
Sire: Flevo Genetics Snowman
#9 proven GTPI+2181; #3 GLPI GLPI+2977; dead/no semenCalves are built in @ GLPI+2663!!!
Dam of Embryos: EASTSIDE LEWISDALE GOLD MABELVG-89-4YRGLPI+2349 Scored 89-MS04-04 2X 365 19,066kg 944 5.0%F 605 3.2%P Full Sister: GOLD MISSY EX-95-4Y2nd Dam: STADACONA OUTSIDE ABEL VG-88-4YR-CAN 29*STAR BROOD COW
SHOW WINNINGS: HM. ALL-ATLANTIC Intermediate Yearling 2001
LEWISDALE SHOTTLE AMAZE VG-87-2YR-CAN 87-MS MISSY (EX-95) $1.2 M
3RD JR 2YR OLD ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW 12 SUP CHAMP MADISON 11
Liquid Gold semen is $750 & not available for export
Heifers & bulls to draw visitors and buyers to you!
Embryos eligible for NZLot 8 ___________
Consigned by: Eastside Holsteins
5 LIQUID GOLD embryos (STAGE CODE 4-1)
Sire: GENERVATIONS LIQUID GOLD#1 genomic bull GLPI+3607; #6 in USA @ GTPI+2469Calves are built in @ LPI+3072!!!
Dam of Embryos: LEWISDALE SHOTTLE AMAZE VG-87-2YR-CAN
02-02 2X 305 11,055kg 492F 4.5%F 366P 3.3%P
LPI+25363RD JR 2YR OLD ATLANTIC CHAMPIONSHIP SHOW 12 2nd Dam: LEWISDALE EASTSIDE GOLD AMAZE VG-87-2YGLPI+1686 - PROLIFIC FLUSH COW; OVER 450 EMBRYOSFull Sister: GOLD MISSY EX-95-4YSUPREME CHAMPION MADISON & THE ROYAL 2011
3nd Dam: STADACONA OUTSIDE ABEL VG-88-4YR-CAN 21*STAR BROOD
MAPEL WOOD SHOTTLE LACEY (VG-86-2Y)
ONE HOT COW FAMILY!
Incredible marketing opportunity!!
Lot 9 ___________
Consigned by: Earlen & Martindel4 LET IT SNOW embryos
Sire: Velthuis Let It Snow GLPI+3258 GTPI+2288 GPA-GLPI+3258;
Calves are built in @ GPA-GLPI+2636!!!!
Dam of Embryos: MAPEL WOOD SHOTTLE LACEY (VG-86-2Y)GLPI+2014