Transcript of ICICI Internship
7/30/2019 ICICI Internship
Internship Opportunities with ICICI Prudential AMC
Financial Planning Academy (FPA) along with ICICI Prudential AMC (ICICI Pru AMC) is offering an
internship opportunities for its students, the terms of which are as follows: -
Who can apply for the internship?1. He/She must be a student of FPA2. He/She must be a graduate (in any stream)3. He/She must not be in the business of selling mutual funds, insurance etc (i.e. He/She
shouldnt be practicing as an independent financial advisor)
4. He/She should have good communication skillsHow would the selection of the candidate take place?
1. The candidate would be required to email across his updated CV to Prof. N M Mondkar,CFPCM(Prof. NM) specifically mentioning his/her interest to apply for the internship.
2. The candidate would go over a telephonic round of interview with Prof. NM, whowould be assessing the communication skills of the candidate & short listing the
candidates, who meet the requirements mentioned above.
3. The selected candidates would then be called for a personal round of interview (theywould be required to carry their updated CV) at one of the branch offices of FPA, where
they would be screened jointly by members of ICICI Pru AMC & FPA.
4. If the candidate is shortlisted, after the personal interview he/she would be asked tojoin in for the internship.
What is the role at the internship?
1. The designation at which the interns would be operating for would be called asInvestor Education Officer (IEO)
2. Conduct Investor Education Training across identified branches of ICICI Bank3. To provide Investor Education to customers of ICICI Bank.4. Provide guidance on customer KYC registration process to the Customers of ICICI Bank.5. Arrange and Conduct investors meets conducted at the branches of ICICI Bank and/or
ICICI Prudential AMC or at any external location (within the branchs vicinity).
6. Meet Investors in the branch and educate them on importance of financial planning andInvestment through Mutual Fund route. They will use the marketing material related to
Mutual Funds Products available in the branches to explain the concepts
7. IEO shall not directly or indirectly sell mutual funds. The said person should only beinvolved in imparting education on mutual fund products.
Note: - Kindly note that, this is NOT A SALES profile but related to INVESTOR EDUCATION.
7/30/2019 ICICI Internship
What is in it for me?
1. The gross stipend for the internship program is Rs. 25,000 per month (incl of taxes)2. Mobile charges upto Rs. 1,000 per month would be paid to the selected candidate (over
and above the stipend mentioned above)
3. Traveling allowance upto Rs. 1,000 per month would be paid to the selected candidate(over and above the stipend mentioned above)
4. The duration of the internship is for 6 months (and extendable depending upon theresults from this initiative)
5. The candidate after completing the said period of 6 months would be offered aninternship letter/certificate jointly by FPA & ICICI Pru AMC affirming his/her role as an
Investor Education Officer
Important Note(s): -
1. This is an internship & shouldnt be considered a job.2. The selected candidate (student of FPA) would be paying FPA a monthly service &
support fee of Rs. 1,500/month (after the receipt of the gross stipend for that month)
3. A non FPA student who wishes to apply for the internship (after meeting the criteriamentioned herein above) & who gets selected for the internship would be paying to FPA
a monthly service & support fee of Rs. 3,000/month (after the receipt of the gross
stipend for that month)
Prof. NMs thoughts:-
This is a GREAT opportunity for all the students who plan to make a career in the field of
personal finance. An internship with one of the leading financial services institution would give
the student the necessary leverage to: -
1. Understand in a better way how the financial services industry work -practical exp withreal people in a real world!
2. Clear the CFPCM certification exams - work exp always help to clear your concepts!3. Shape his/her career accordingly post clearance of the certification - the TAG matters,
I believe that interested candidates should GRAB this opportunity with open hands & make
most of this opportunity provided by FPA. If you still have any queries, please free to give a call
to me (i.e. Prof. NM) at (+91) 8082-555-666 or drop down an email to me at [email protected]